Farrakhan: Jews are pushing the US into war

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

jpost.com
03/02/2011
Excerpt:
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Jews and Zionists are "trying to push the US into war" and are a cover for Satan, at the group's annual meeting near Chicago on Tuesday.

President Obama," Farrakhan said, "if you allow the Zionists to push you, to mount a military offensive against Gaddafi and you go in and kill him and his sons as you did with Saddam Hussein and his sons, I’m warning you this is a Libyan problem, let the Libyans solve their problem among themselves.” Farrakhan called Muammar Gaddafi "my brother" and "my friend."

He also accused American Zionists of attempting to push Israel into war with Iran, adding that "Zionists dominate the government of the United States of America and her banking system."

One panel at the conference, titled "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews," claimed that Jews were disproportionately involved in the slave trade and accused them of controlling the media.

Holy <censored> Louis Farrakhan shares the same brain as Dark Beaver because they both keep blaming DA Jews.. 8O

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

jpost.com
03/02/2011
Excerpt:
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Jews and Zionists are "trying to push the US into war" and are a cover for Satan, at the group's annual meeting near Chicago on Tuesday.

President Obama," Farrakhan said, "if you allow the Zionists to push you, to mount a military offensive against Gaddafi and you go in and kill him and his sons as you did with Saddam Hussein and his sons, I’m warning you this is a Libyan problem, let the Libyans solve their problem among themselves.” Farrakhan called Muammar Gaddafi "my brother" and "my friend."

He also accused American Zionists of attempting to push Israel into war with Iran, adding that "Zionists dominate the government of the United States of America and her banking system."

One panel at the conference, titled "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews," claimed that Jews were disproportionately involved in the slave trade and accused them of controlling the media.

Holy <censored> Louis Farrakhan shares the same brain as Dark Beaver because they both keep blaming DA Jews.. 8O

Another murderer ranting off in support of the death and pedophilia cult....

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Johnny
You did not know he would not piss on a Jew is he was on fire. He would throw a drowning Jew a boat anchor, not a life vest. The man is a complete embarrassment to mainstream Muslims

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Those who profit from war are the ones pushing for another.

Impose a 100% excess profit tax and we won't have war.
What is excess to you?

When should a War not be fought

When should a War be fought

Wars will always be fought. Human nature.

If a War was fought to save peoples from mass murder / Genocide - would the industries then be offered a Tax Credit - Under your thinking it should?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Excess?

100%

When should a War be fought?

Only in self defense.

Tax credits for war?

No. Only for peace.

As I have posted on this forum enough times, quoting our Founding Fathers: NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I agree that we must maintain disestablishment. However, it should be noted that his use of that quote is the precise equivalent of Billy Graham saying that about the Messiah a few years ago (Mahdi = Messiah).

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
When someone says Jews or any other religious group are doing this or that, they are a bigot.

Not all Jews are Zionists. Not all Zionists are Jews.

However a group of people did push the US into war with Iraq in 2002/2003. Most were Zionists, a few were Jews and some were Muslims.

Connect the dots:
They call themselves, self-mockingly, the Cabal—a small cluster of policy advisers and analysts now based in the Pentagon’s Office of Special Plans. In the past year, according to former and present Bush Administration officials, their operation, which was conceived by Paul Wolfowitz, the Deputy Secretary of Defense, has brought about a crucial change of direction in the American intelligence community. These advisers and analysts, who began their work in the days after September 11, 2001, have produced a skein of intelligence reviews that have helped to shape public opinion and American policy toward Iraq. They relied on data gathered by other intelligence agencies and also on information provided by the Iraqi National Congress, or I.N.C., the exile group headed by Ahmad Chalabi....
Annals of National Security: Selective Intelligence : The New Yorker

The "other intelligence agencies" refers mostly to Israel:

...The OSP was an open and largely unfiltered conduit to the White House not only for the Iraqi opposition. It also forged close ties to a parallel, ad hoc intelligence operation inside Ariel Sharon's office in Israel specifically to bypass Mossad and provide the Bush administration with more alarmist reports on Saddam's Iraq than Mossad was prepared to authorise. "None of the Israelis who came were cleared into the Pentagon through normal channels," said one source familiar with the visits. Instead, they were waved in on Mr Feith's authority without having to fill in the usual forms...
Special investigation: The spies who pushed for war on Iraq | World news | The Guardian

Later, the Office of Special Plans moved on to examine Iran:

September 20, 2006...
....The Pentagon recently created a new desk, focused on Iran policy. It's a small outfit - five people. But there are concerns that its influence may soon outpace its size. That is because several of the people staffing or advising the desk are veterans of the Office of Special Plans. That's the now-disbanded Pentagon group that critics say was set up to influence policymakers on Iraq.
Pentagon Iran Office Mimics Former Iraq Office : NPR

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I agree that we must maintain disestablishment. However, it should be noted that his use of that quote is the precise equivalent of Billy Graham saying that about the Messiah a few years ago (Mahdi = Messiah).

I don't think Mr. Graham mentioned the part about slaughtering all the Jews before Judgement Day.....

Oh, just a minute! That's only in the Muslim belief....

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Actions speak louder than words. When it comes to antisemitism, Christians have committed far more heinous acts against "Christ killing" Jews over a longer period of time than Muslims.

Persecuting and slaughtering Jews is a Christian tradition, which dates back to the very first crusade (1096), continues through the English expulsion (1290), the Spanish Inquisition (1490's until the ealy 1800's), The French Dreyfuss Affair (1890's), and finally the Holocaust (early to mid 1940's).... Very few Muslims were involved in these atrocities.

That's not to say that Jews were always welcomed by Muslims. In general, Muslims treated all non-Muslims equally badly rather than singling out Jews for especially poor treatments like Christians have done repeatedly over the centuries. Most Muslims recognize Judaism as a legitimate religion, and some Muslim majority countries even grant Jews special rights and privileges, not granted to other non-Muslim religions.

At other periods, Jews and Muslim got along extremely well. During the Spanish Inquisition, Jews fleeing Christian persecution in Europe often found safe haven in Muslim countries and the Ottoman Turks even sent ships to evacuate Jews. Palestinian Muslims, Jews and Christians co-existed peacefully for centuries until the Ottoman empire fell and Zionism became a force in the region.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You can pick the crazies out of the mob with ease they're the first to paint their retarded little pictures with religion and thus brush all common sense off the wall. It is certainly not a new device, it is certainly an evil device, it has certainly served evil in our day to a greater destructive advantage than in any other. Its continued employment speaks to its long and primal utility. Those who use the device to generate bloodshed and theft should join their rotten god ASAP. When it comes to religion I am a pure non denominational hater, without regard to the particular fantasy employed by the cult member attacking me. As soon as you make the distinction between you and your fellows by what your god has related to you via devine temple vibrations you're out of my house and yard at the speed of my boot. Nobody has to go back to the dark ages to enjoy tales of religious barbarity, you just have to watch the burning bodies and crushed homes on TV. Iraq was destroyed by religious bigotry remenicent of the old days but perfected in ours.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't think Mr. Graham mentioned the part about slaughtering all the Jews before Judgement Day.....

Oh, just a minute! That's only in the Muslim belief....
What is the Jewish belief on Judgement? That you need to be good all the time or you need 51% good over 49% bad to make it?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Actions speak louder than words. When it comes to antisemitism, Christians have committed far more heinous acts against "Christ killing" Jews over a longer period of time than Muslims.

Persecuting and slaughtering Jews is a Christian tradition, which dates back to the very first crusade (1096), continues through the English expulsion (1290), the Spanish Inquisition (1490's until the ealy 1800's), The French Dreyfuss Affair (1890's), and finally the Holocaust (early to mid 1940's).... Very few Muslims were involved in these atrocities.

That's not to say that Jews were always welcomed by Muslims. In general, Muslims treated all non-Muslims equally badly rather than singling out Jews for especially poor treatments like Christians have done repeatedly over the centuries. Most Muslims recognize Judaism as a legitimate religion, and some Muslim majority countries even grant Jews special rights and privileges, not granted to other non-Muslim religions.

At other periods, Jews and Muslim got along extremely well. During the Spanish Inquisition, Jews fleeing Christian persecution in Europe often found safe haven in Muslim countries and the Ottoman Turks even sent ships to evacuate Jews. Palestinian Muslims, Jews and Christians co-existed peacefully for centuries until the Ottoman empire fell and Zionism became a force in the region.

Here's the difference:

When so called "Christians" have persecuted Jews down throughout history, they have been willfully and obviously violating every tenet, every ideal of their holy book, and the philosophy of their religion.

When Muslims have persecuted Jews down throughout history, they have been willfully and obviously obeying the ideals and instructions of their holy book, and the philosophy of their religion.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Here's the difference:

When so called "Christians" have persecuted Jews down throughout history, they have been willfully and obviously violating every tenet, every ideal of their holy book, and the philosophy of their religion.

When Muslims have persecuted Jews down throughout history, they have been willfully and obviously obeying the ideals and instructions of their holy book, and the philosophy of their religion.

Did Jews ever obey the Talmud?