Poor Michael Ignatieff

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
This poor Smuck just can't catch a break. He makes Stephen Harper look warm a cuddly and every time he thinks he's got a little traction something comes along to knock the wind out out of his sails. Take the Bev Oda story, this was a gift to Mr. Ignatieff and it was looking like they finally laid a couple of hard blows to the Federal Conservatives.

But then along comes, Tunisia, and Egypt and now Libya and poof Mr. Ignatieff and his party are being drowned out by the delicate sound of democracy.

If only they had waited!

Those selfish b astard protesters!

Oh the humanity!

This Thread was paid for by the Conservative Party of Canada

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
On the news Ignatieff has been coming off lately as willing to lash on to any little Conservative screwup to win brownie points. He'd win much more respect if he could offer solutions rather than just bitch about how bad the Conservatives are doing. It's easy to bitch, but that gives us not one clue as to how he'd do things better.
Now I'm not much of a fan of Harper myself, but I think it's only common sense that bitching for the sake of bitching doesn't exactly attract supporters. At most, that strategy will lead more people to turn from the Conservatives to... not voting at all.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
Would be ironic if Ignatieff was an agent provocateur and a conservative plant. Well I guess not so ironic, because his father and grandfather were reactionary anti-Semitic politicians in Russia and it otherwise seems strange that the prodigy Ignatieff would become a bleeding heart liberal.

Anyway, keep on being that "backroom backstabber" Ignatieff and keep on yelling as loud as you want, because it's about time the Conservatives get their own "Pearson" and "Trudeau" and when ex-Reform Stephen Harper is elected he will undo all the stinkin' crap.

I hope the individual commissioners in the various agencies have a backup job and something fitting the skillset of an underqualified pencil pusher without talent; if not than I heard McDonalds is hiring!

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Ignatieff...that'll be the day when I vote for a Russian Jew to run Canada

Would be ironic if Ignatieff was an agent provocateur and a conservative plant. Well I guess not so ironic, because his father and grandfather were reactionary anti-Semitic politicians in Russia and it otherwise seems strange that the prodigy Ignatieff would become a bleeding heart liberal.

So Ignatieff is a Jew and his father and grandfather were antisemitic? I guess that's possible. Maybe his mother's a Jew and his father married her and had children with her because he hates Jews so much.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
So Ignatieff is a Jew and his father and grandfather were antisemitic? I guess that's possible. Maybe his mother's a Jew and his father married her and had children with her because he hates Jews so much.

Ignatieff is not a Jew but; scientifically, he has an appearance associated with the "Pontid Phenotype", which many in Eastern Europe (especially Russia) will regard as being a mixed ancestry.

Pontid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In many parts of Russia; especially in ethnic Russian villages, people would call Ignatieff a "Tatarlar" (Tatar or Asian).

The irony in that most French-Canadians probably wouldn't pass the "white test" according to certain Russians, not that many Russian themselves would have any better luck.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Ignatieff is not a Jew but; scientifically, he has an appearance associated with the "Pontid Phenotype", which many in Eastern Europe (especially Russia) will regard as being a mixed ancestry.

Pontid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In many parts of Russia; especially in ethnic Russian villages, people would call Ignatieff a "Tatarlar" (Tatar or Asian).

The irony in that most French-Canadians probably wouldn't pass the "white test" according to certain Russians, not that many Russian themselves would have any better luck.

...............Not that anyone but a fukkin racist would care

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

You guess that's possible? Read some Israeli papers and you'll understand what anti semitism really is. Nobody discriminates against and murders more semites than Israelis do.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
You guess that's possible? Read some Israeli papers and you'll understand what anti semitism really is.

If you read them backwards with tin foil on your head and an index finger inserted in your bum they'll tell you who really killed JFK and why some people actually think Dane Cook is funny.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
If you read them backwards with tin foil on your head and an index finger inserted in your bum they'll tell you who really killed JFK and why some people actually think Dane Cook is funny.

Do you know what resorting to tinfoil tells the reader about your mind? No, of course you don't. You things all go for the tinfoil and the bum. Get someone to interpret the symptoms for you.