Moscow terrorist bombing kills 35


Retired_Can_Soldier
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

It is interesting how no one's claimed responsibility yet, there is no evidence yet as to who organized this, but sure enough, just like right after the Oklahoma bombings, the Muslims are guilty until proven innocent.

My guess it was the Swedes or the Danes. Likely of the Jewish faith.
 
Tonington
+1
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

It is interesting how no one's claimed responsibility yet, there is no evidence yet as to who organized this, but sure enough, just like right after the Oklahoma bombings, the Muslims are guilty until proven innocent.

You can't be proven innocent when you blow yourself up...the list of causes for which people will blow themselves up is not long...
 
Machjo
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

You can't be proven innocent when you blow yourself up...the list of causes for which people will blow themselves up is not long...

Well the guy who blew himself up is obviously guilty. And even if he does come from a Muslim family (yet to be proven), we'd still have to prove that that faith played any ind of role in his decision. Instead though, people come up ready to condemn all Muslims right away.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

Well the guy who blew himself up is obviously guilty. And even if he does come from a Muslim family (yet to be proven), we'd still have to prove that that faith played any ind of role in his decision. Instead though, people come up ready to condemn all Muslims right away.

Its not the faith that played a part. Its the perversion of the faith executed by false prophets and apologists.
 
Trotz
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

It is interesting how no one's claimed responsibility yet, there is no evidence yet as to who organized this, but sure enough, just like right after the Oklahoma bombings, the Muslims are guilty until proven innocent.

Machjo,
who blamed the Oklahoma bombings on Muslims? You do know that McVeigh was arrested within 90 minutes of the bombings? Your point cannot be taken creditable because it goes against the official story. Most Americans didn't even find out about the Oklahoma bombings until the 5:00 o'clock news.

Once again you like falsifying official facts because you have a bias of being a minority. So am I; in context of Canada being an Anglo-Saxon country, but I don't constantly go around making a political statement out of it!


Either way, back to the topic on hand, it's incredibly unlikely that a Russian Nationalist would decide to blow up his own airport. Best case scenario (in your perspective) would be a nutty anarchist but, considering past terrorist incidents in Russia, it was probably carried out by an Islamic seperatist from Chechyna.
 
gopher
#36
''The lengths people will go to to justify their acts, even by simply using cool-sounding euphemisms.''


True. I am reminded of Burns' famous line,

such a parcel of rouges in a nation
 
Machjo
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by TrotzView Post

Machjo,
who blamed the Oklahoma bombings on Muslims? You do know that McVeigh was arrested within 90 minutes of the bombings? Your point cannot be taken creditable because it goes against the official story. Most Americans didn't even find out about the Oklahoma bombings until the 5:00 o'clock news.

Once again you like falsifying official facts because you have a bias of being a minority. So am I; in context of Canada being an Anglo-Saxon country, but I don't constantly go around making a political statement out of it!


Either way, back to the topic on hand, it's incredibly unlikely that a Russian Nationalist would decide to blow up his own airport. Best case scenario (in your perspective) would be a nutty anarchist but, considering past terrorist incidents in Russia, it was probably carried out by an Islamic seperatist from Chechyna.

Attacks on Muslims and their facilities, after terrorist acts (external - login to view)
 
gopher
#38
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


''who blamed the Oklahoma bombings on Muslims? You do know that McVeigh was arrested within 90 minutes of the bombings?''

He was arrested for not having a license plate and was not suspected or charged with the Murrah building attack until THREE days later.

As for Muslims under attack, my Iranian neighbor was threatened with death because it was thought a Muslim committed that atrocity. I pleaded with him to go to the police but he stayed home for those three days. Thereafter, nobody apologized for their stupidity in assuming who made the attack or for threatening him.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


''who blamed the Oklahoma bombings on Muslims? You do know that McVeigh was arrested within 90 minutes of the bombings?''

He was arrested for not having a license plate and was not suspected or charged with the Murrah building attack until THREE days later.

As for Muslims under attack, my Iranian neighbor was threatened with death because it was thought a Muslim committed that atrocity. I pleaded with him to go to the police but he stayed home for those three days. Thereafter, nobody apologized for their stupidity in assuming who made the attack or for threatening him.

God those poor Muslims. People always attacking them, making cartoons about their prophet, misunderstanding why some of them cut off heads and blow themselves up. It's all just a cry for attention. Won't some please think of the Muslims?
 
gopher
#40
My neighbor is a devout Muslim who condemns violence of all kinds. When the 9/11 attacks took place he was the first person to console me when he learned of my friends and co-workers who were killed there.
 
lone wolf
#41
That's about the same as likening all soldiers to assassins - even with the cleverly-placed "some"
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

It's interesting though how McVeigh tried to excuse his killing of innocent children in the Oklahoma bombings as 'collateral damage'. The lengths people will go to to justify their acts, even by simply using cool-sounding euphemisms.

McVeigh was a scumbag just like the Muslim Scumbags who kill innocent people. What exactly was your point.

Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

My neighbor is a devout Muslim who condemns violence of all kinds. When the 9/11 attacks took place he was the first person to console me when he learned of my friends and co-workers who were killed there.

Sounds like a decent guy.
 
Trotz
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

God those poor Muslims. People always attacking them, making cartoons about their prophet, misunderstanding why some of them cut off heads and blow themselves up. It's all just a cry for attention. Won't some please think of the Muslims?

Especially those poor Muslim youth from Somalia, Lebanon and Egypt, running around in street gangs and committing crime in Canada and Australia, it's not their fault but ours... (*Stockholm Sydrome)
 
Machjo
#44

YouTube - Guantanamo guard converts to Islam



It would seem even NATO men in uniform have turned to Islam. So, are they all traitors and running around in street gangs too?

YouTube - ISLAM Muslim soldiers training in the desert and observing Ramadan



Maybe we should worry about the French army too?
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#45
Look even the Pakaistani's are knocking Islam.

Haven't you ever heard of a little city known as Islamisbad?
 
Trotz
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

YouTube - ISLAM Muslim soldiers training in the desert and observing Ramadan



Maybe we should worry about the French army too?

Why? What has changed since Napoleon III conquered Algeria and used Algerians in his army?

Goumiers in the French Army never fought in name of Islam but either for military professionalism (which is something we can respect), or for salaries and la bote bonbons (Candy House - Military Brothel).
 
Cliffy
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

It is interesting how no one's claimed responsibility yet, there is no evidence yet as to who organized this, but sure enough, just like right after the Oklahoma bombings, the Muslims are guilty until proven innocent.



It's interesting though how McVeigh tried to excuse his killing of innocent children in the Oklahoma bombings as 'collateral damage'. The lengths people will go to to justify their acts, even by simply using cool-sounding euphemisms.

Like most militaries do.
Last edited by Cliffy; Jan 26th, 2011 at 03:07 AM..
 
Johnny Utah
#48

The World will see how a strong leader reacts to Terrorism..
 
DaSleeper
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

It is interesting how no one's claimed responsibility yet, there is no evidence yet as to who organized this, but sure enough, just like right after the Oklahoma bombings, the Muslims are guilty until proven innocent.

If after ten and more years and hundreds, maybe thousands of such incidents around the world by muslim extremists...is it such a jump to conclude that number 1001 is a muslim job?
 
lone wolf
#50
In my years of dealing with Ontario - after having been disabled on the job while working for Ontario - with all the accompanying screw-ups, accusations and other assorted bureaucratic sleights-of-hand, I've come to enjoy the thought of Queens Park being launched to ten miles further south. Does that make me a terrorist or just pissed right off?
 
Colpy
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

In my years of dealing with Ontario - after having been disabled on the job while working for Ontario - with all the accompanying screw-ups, accusations and other assorted bureaucratic sleights-of-hand, I've come to enjoy the thought of Queens Park being launched to ten miles further south. Does that make me a terrorist or just pissed right off?

Unless you are buying tons of fertilizer and have a rental agreement with Ryder......you're just pissed off.

That's because you are sane.

As far as I know.
 
darkbeaver
#52
Putin: Chechnya separatists not suspected in Russia airport blast, based on preliminary information (external - login to view)


"It is necessary to fight mercilessly with terrorism and extremism," Putin said.
The premier also said the preliminary information showed the Domodedovo blast was not linked to Russia's North Caucasus Republic of Chechnya.
Webmaster's Commentary:
Chechnya is out, so who else would bomb Russia just days after Medvedev recognized Palestin

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

If after ten and more years and hundreds, maybe thousands of such incidents around the world by muslim extremists...is it such a jump to conclude that number 1001 is a muslim job?


Racist anti semite.
 

Similar Threads

0
Fire in Moscow hospital kills 42
by sanctus | Dec 8th, 2006
2
Suicide Bombing kills Three Israelis
by Jersay | Mar 31st, 2006
no new posts