Toronto 18/Muslims Terrorists' Sentences Increased by Appeal Court

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Ontario’s top court hikes sentences for convicted terrorists

Ontario's highest court has come down hard on convicted terrorists, dramatically hiking prison sentences for the first Canadians convicted of violent jihadist activities.
In a series of rulings released Friday, the Ontario Court of Appeal said the scourge of terrorism necessitates demonstrating to would-be recruits that they will pay with their freedom.

Read the rest of a Good News story by clicking here-as an aside I'm quite Happy to hear this as are most Canadians

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Life in prison is too short a sentence, these people should be jailed and when they are
in their nineties deport them

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
They deserve two decades in jail at least without parole to deter future terrorists. People thought this could never happen in Canada as we are so multicultural and perfectly assimilate our immigrants. Another sign immigration is far too high.

We are assimilating fewer immigrants into the mainstream. Canadian culture is not going to change for foreigners, but that some think it will, which is part of the Canadian naivete about ourselves and the world. Like the peacekeeping delusion "We'll fix the world. We're nice."

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ontario’s top court hikes sentences for convicted terrorists

Ontario's highest court has come down hard on convicted terrorists, dramatically hiking prison sentences for the first Canadians convicted of violent jihadist activities.
In a series of rulings released Friday, the Ontario Court of Appeal said the scourge of terrorism necessitates demonstrating to would-be recruits that they will pay with their freedom.

Read the rest of a Good News story by clicking here-as an aside I'm quite Happy to hear this as are most Canadians

I love it!!!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
This is one of the few times where I've agreed with the decision of the Court.