Status
Not open for further replies.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid | Media and Culture | AlterNet

December 15, 2010 |

Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What’s more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Been linked in the other fox thread already, cub. Be careful what you post in there by the by.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
And what does your blind hatred that prompted you to quote that poll (which has been posted by another of your ilk already) make you CuBert?

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
trying to make people aware of the mental defects fox news causes
i knew it all along but it's good to have a study to confirm my beliefs

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
trying to make people aware of the mental defects fox news causes
i knew it all along but it's good to have a study to confirm my beliefs

You would probably have a better start if you made your point with proper capitalization and punctuation.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Capiltalization and punctuation doesn't make a FOX viewer any smarter....

Safe to say that if my English were as sadly lacking as CuBert's, you and your ilk would make a big issue of it being my second language.

Not to mention that you would also claim that watching FOX makes one stupid.

BTW, you should be more careful with your spelling.

people who think Glenn Beck has anything worth listening to ??

And of course, those who never watched him say that he is not worth listening to.

REAL clever!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid | Media and Culture | AlterNet

December 15, 2010 |

Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What’s more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.

Never watch it. :)

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
In my opinion watching something doesnt make you stupid, it could make you less informed..... In my opinion the person who published the study and posted this in the forum is mis informed.. And if you ask me (which you didnt) the anti fox crowd really seems to be becoming childish

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
In my opinion watching something doesnt make you stupid, it could make you less informed..... In my opinion the person who published the study and posted this in the forum is mis informed.. And if you ask me (which you didnt) the anti fox crowd really seems to be becoming childish

Finaly... a post that makes sense in this thread...
Edit: I just noticed you come from northern ontario.....Figures;-)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Yeah, alternet took some pretty inflammatory leaps with their title. Goes to show how 'well informed' their readers are if they don't understand the slant.

Status
Not open for further replies.