Oklahoma women arrested for hiding stolen goods in rolls of body fat

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Oklahoma women arrested for hiding stolen goods in rolls of body fat | News.com.au

------------------------------------------------------

TWO women were facing charges after allegedly using their body fat to conceal $2600 worth of stolen store merchandise.

Ailene Brown, 28, and 37-year-old Shmeco Thomas, both from Oklahoma City, were arrested for shoplifting at the Edmond branch of TJ Maxx after loss prevention officers caught the women stuffing items under their stomach fat and breasts, KFOR.com reported.

Officer James Hamm said: "These two were actually concealing them in areas of their body where excess skin was, under their chest area and armpits."

Police said Brown also had a knife in her purse they said she used to cut security tags in the store.

One of the suspects had allegedly managed to conceal a pair of leather boots in her bra, The Edmond Sun reported.

------------------------------------------------------

Jezuz... how damn fat were they to be able to hide a pair of leather boots in their bra? 8O

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
"Hey Nuggs, I got both hands around this here drain pipe; hand me the wrench will ya? It's in my 'toolbox"

:blob:eek:boyoboyoboyoboyoboy!!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
She says she has one more thing in there and whips out scissors. She was wrong, there was three more things in there. Geez. Rip off.

And they're the most useful things two (ha, see what I did there?). Those two things get everything I want done around the house, done without me having to actually lift a finger.