Cancer deaths increasing, heart deaths decreasing, which way do you want to die?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The only statistic I care about is the one that states, 100% of all people die. So, how much do your stress yourself out worrying about how it will happen, when you know it's a guarantee?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The only statistic I care about is the one that states, 100% of all people die. So, how much do your stress yourself out worrying about how it will happen, when you know it's a guarantee?

What kind of attitude is that? :lol:

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
The doctors discovered a blood clot in my leg a week ago. I've been on blood thinners since then and expect to stay on them for 3 months. The bruising from the blood work is real nasty. Nothing like a scare like that to wake you up and show you how fragile life can be. Live each day like it's your last and don't forget to tell those close to you how much you love them.

If I had a choice I'd rather be shot by a jealous husband.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I've been given two "death sentences" by doctors, one 14 and another 3 years ago. I'm still here because I refused to go out on anybody else' terms but mine.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
That would be pretty nasty for the other person involved....assuming your version of sex includes another person, of course...

If they're into necrophilia there shouldn't be an issue :p

Which way do I want to die?

Something quick like a nuclear bomb dropped directly on my head, or a missle into my head, or three sticks of dynamite in my mouth to blow my head up real good.

Something that involves instant death and instant fragmentation on a particle level so that my brain has no time to register what the hell just happened..... or if there was going to be pain, even extreme pain, it would only last a fraction of a second before my head turned into a spilled bowel of macaroni & cheese with ketchup spread out all over the ground.

...... Or die peacefully in my sleep, whichever..... But I know the chances are more likely that I'll die a slow and horrible death that will be very painful and during which time, I'll have to watch my useless body rot away as I see my friends and family come visit me with expressions of pity and sadness.

Weee.... sounds like fun.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Of course no discussion of this sort would be complete without: I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in horror like his passengers.