Well, Danny, me son, Goodbye

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
So Danny Williams is resigning as premier.

Seems that he has accomplished what he wanted, a deal to develop the Lower Churchill, and now he's going to pack it in.

I certainly didn't agree with everything he did, but you can't say he was indecisivie or vague.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I wonder how much we'd have to pay him to get him to run B.C. for awhile. At least with Danny we'd know it was being done properly and he wouldn't take any crap from anybody. :smile:

So Danny Williams is resigning as premier.

Seems that he has accomplished what he wanted, a deal to develop the Lower Churchill, and now he's going to pack it in.

I certainly didn't agree with everything he did, but you can't say he was indecisivie or vague.

One of the few honest politicians in the past 100 years (along with Stanley Knowles, Tommy Douglas and Dief the Chief)

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I wonder how much we'd have to pay him to get him to run B.C. for awhile. At least with Danny we'd know it was being done properly and he wouldn't take any crap from anybody. :smile:

Screw you. we need him in Ontario. We need some oil royalties or something. Or something. OK, nevermind. We're f+cked. Hey, buy a Camaro, support Ontario. OK, nevermind again.
We can only wish for such a noble Newf to lead us. :)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
You're all way off. If he's going to take anyone's job, I suspect he'll do like most folk from Atlantic Canada and take someone's job in Alberta. Watch your back Stelmach :lol:

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
What I liked about Danny is no matter what political stripe he could sure piss them all off.

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Thank you Mr. Williams for standing up for our province and setting us on a clear path to prosperity. I don't believe we've heard the last of Danny Williams. Keep looking over your shoulder Harper.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Screw you. we need him in Ontario. We need some oil royalties or something. Or something. OK, nevermind. We're f+cked. Hey, buy a Camaro, support Ontario. OK, nevermind again.
We can only wish for such a noble Newf to lead us. :)

B.C. First. We need a premier that will stand up to Ottawa and put B.C. taxpayer interests ahead of reelection. Since you got Ottawa and Toronto I don't see any hope for you anyway. LOL

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
B.C. First. We need a premier that will stand up to Ottawa and put B.C. taxpayer interests ahead of reelection. Since you got Ottawa and Toronto I don't see any hope for you anyway. LOL

Quite a few Ontarions are moving to B.C. - maybe they know something favourable that we don't. :lol: