Is it Juan Williams Fault?????

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Maybe CAIR thinks so......
Muslim Community Calls Plane Incident Islam Phobia

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - A man, described as wearing traditional Muslim clothing was yanked off a plane and questioned by the FBI after spending an unusually long time in the planes bathroom. So is it racial profiling?

Investigators say, in the end they found nothing wrong and everyone re-boarded the plane two hours later. Those in the Muslim community say the incident is another example of "Islam-o-phobia."

Muslim Community Calls Plane Incident Islam Phobia | My Fox Memphis | Fox 13 News

Another side of the story....
Plane ‘security scare’ delays flight at Memphis airport

A man in traditional Muslim clothing caused a “security scare” at Memphis International Airport Tuesday morning, officials said.

The incident began on a Toronto-bound regional jet operated by Comair while the plane was on the ground in Memphis, airport vice president Scott Brockman said.

The man, who wasn’t feeling well, went into the bathroom for what the flight crew thought was an excessive amount of time.

When he left, an attendant inspected the bathroom and saw that part of the toilet hood was dislodged. At that point, the crew had the man, his wife and child — also in traditional clothing — exit the plane, Brockman said

More.......
Plane ?security scare? delays flight at Memphis airport The Commercial Appeal

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
YukonJack: this is not about NAACP....It's about individual perception....

The reason I posted this was because last night, one news station made reference to Mr. Williams 'maybe' kicking off a new round of paranoia while another just made refference to a bathroom incident without going into details...

So I found articles that covered both sides to let people make up their own minds....

It's usualy all about from which side of the street you look at something...and the facts be damned:smile:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
YukonJack: this is not about NAACP....It's about individual perception....

The reason I posted this was because last night, one news station made reference to Mr. Williams 'maybe' kicking off a new round of paranoia while another just made refference to a bathroom incident without going into details...

So I found articles that covered both sides to let people make up their own minds....

It's usualy all about from which side of the street you look at something...and the facts be damned:smile:

DaSleeper,my point was meant to be that the NAACP is suppoed to be the protector of "Coloured People" as the acronym suggests. The ACLU is supposed to be the champion of civil liberties.

Well, time again these two entities proved that they will stand up for anyone liberal/Democrat/progressive but the Hell with any black person, any white person and any woman who is not a rabid supporter of abortion, gay marriage or any other liberal cause. And especially pox on them if they are not atheists.

And we have not even mentioned their triplet, NOW, the National Organization of (pro-baby-killing) Women.