Lohan fails drug test, may likely face Jail.. AGAIN!

mystimorn

Aug 23, 2010
Ontario Canada
And like before she will get a slap on the wrist and told "go home be a good girl ". And it will happen all over again. Face it it is just something that will give a boost to her "career". It has happened with who knows how many celebrities.
Mysti

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
From what I've read elsewhere I don't think she's had a chance from day one.............no idea how real people live. :smile:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Why don't they leave her alone. No one in the entertainment industry can pass a drug test.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Why don't they leave her alone. No one in the entertainment industry can pass a drug test.

Her actions have dictated how the authorities deal with her. I don't agree with the media hype on these stories but I feel no sympathy for Lohan, Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears et al.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
make her live in a poor family and have weird rules and a strict father.

Won't work, she'd just report the family to the "Authorities" for cruel and unusual treatment (like having to wash the dishes or make her bed) next thing the lawyers would swoop in, her benefactors would have to put up a bond and probably have to report to a parole officer every week. :lol::lol::lol: Like the case in Victoria where the little bitch was thrown in the drunk tank for being drunk, acted like a real a&&hole and then sued the system for $60,000. It's no wonder this type of sh*t continues.

Show biz.... You're only as good as your latest scandal

(heard it on DeGrassi and it sounded good)

Ain't it the truth? :lol::lol::lol:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Forced rehab is the answer... for her own good.

Sometimes freedom is not the best remedy.

She's been there done that. Rehab is basically a luxury spa where celebs can detox for a few days. She's not going to change unless she chooses to.

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
maybe they could find a way to medically induce a serious overdose but know that it won't kill her (she won't know that..) and have her have to see that she could die easily. maybe scare the crap out of her..

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
She's been there done that. Rehab is basically a luxury spa where celebs can detox for a few days. She's not going to change unless she chooses to.

That's right - you can not force a druggie to do anything, unless you lock them up in a secure location where they can't get the sh*t. That is only temporary.

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Judge officially revoked her Probation.. there's an Arrest Warrant out now. she's going back to Jail! and hopefully none of this let out early BS for good behaviour. Make her serve the full 30 days. no matter what.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Judge officially revoked her Probation.. there's an Arrest Warrant out now. she's going back to Jail! and hopefully none of this let out early BS for good behaviour. Make her serve the full 30 days. no matter what.

I know it's easy to be spiteful with celebrities, but she's just f**ked up the same as most of the ones we see dumpster diving, just that she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and is no more at fault than the run of the mill junkies.

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
ya but that's why she's in all this trouble is because she thinks she's gods gift to the world and she deserves all her fame and money and attention she gets...

if her parents had brought her up normal like me and you and Joe.. she'd probably have been fine.