33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know...

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Conspiracy theory is a term that originally was a neutral descriptor for any claim of civil, criminal or political conspiracy. However, it has come almost exclusively to refer to any fringe theory which explains a historical or current event as the result of a secret plot by conspirators of almost superhuman power and cunning. To conspire means "to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or to use such means to accomplish a lawful end. "The term "conspiracy theory" is frequently used by scholars and in popular culture to identify secret military, banking, or political actions aimed at stealing power, money, or freedom, from "the people".
To many, conspiracy theories are just human nature. Not all people in this world are honest, hard working and forthcoming about their intentions.Certainly we can all agree on this.So how did the term “conspiracy theory” get grouped in with fiction, fantasy and folklore? Maybe that’s a conspiracy, just kidding. Or am I?

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know... > New World Order Report

Bcool

Dilettante
Aug 5, 2010
Vancouver Island B.C.
OOOOOOH!! Wot a luverly feast of conspiracies! Although a lot of them are kind of passe & old hat sort of stuff. Still....

Donning my foil hat & revving up the VPN I venture forth once more into the nether regions...

Although. isn't this somewhere where CDNBear should be in front? LOL

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
From Wikipedia:

Types of conspiracies

• Cabal, an association between religious, political, or tribal officials to further their own ends, usually by intrigue
  • Conspiracy (civil), an agreement between persons to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal rights, or to gain an unfair advantage
  • Conspiracy (crime), an agreement between persons to break the law in the future, in some cases having committed an act to further that agreement
  • Conspiracy (political), the overthrow of a government
I think they should include in political conspiracies when governments conspire to keep the electorate in the dark about stuff the government is up to.

That leads to a lot of conspiracies.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I dunno, it's pretty hard to justify calling something like the Manhattan Project a conspiracy. A conspiracy is not the same thing as legitimately keeping secrets.
Ya, that and Ten Penny' post, about sums up my opinion here.

And how do you know there are about 1.6 million? Something you're not telling us here Kreskin? :)
His nic is Kreskin you know!!!

I heard he can bend spoons with his mind too!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I’m not even sure where I’m going here, but there’s tangled webs and tinfoil hats, and the world is in weirdness… but maybe not any weirder than normal (?) so I’m just gonna throw some things out and see what sticks or doesn’t.

There use to be the BRIC (Brazil Russia India China) Group….that’s now BRICS (the previous Four plus South Africa now).
(This could all be coincidence, & just a sign of these above countries emerging influence internationally….but of the original Four, China & Russia & India have all been swimming in the news cycle for various reasons and affiliations.)
1697996686633.jpeg
In August 2023, at the 15th BRICS Summit, South African President Cyril Ramaphosaannounced that Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had been invited to join the bloc.
1697997053715.jpeg
Because of their economic power and the appeal of disentangling from the West to a degree, BRICS claims that over 40 countries seek to join the group. It announced that it invited additional countries to join the group at its 2023 summit. Full membership will be granted to Argentina, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates on Jan. 1, 2024.
1697997768312.jpeg
So, weird question, but was Saudi Arabia and Israel normalizing diplomatic relations that’s probably in the dumpster with the timing of the HAMAS attack on Israel on Oct 7th, 2023…that happened within weeks of announcing that the US brokered deal was potentially imminent…does this timing smell off (10/07/23) to anyone else?
1698002335447.jpegAs far as the big (behind the scenes) potential puppet masters of the most recent Hamas attack on Israel Oct 7th go, the fact that fingers are pointing to Iran & Russia & China….and that other players in this conflict (now declared war) from the sidelines are Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc…as potential brokers for kidnapped hostages from Israel on Oct 7th…is that just geographical &/or common religious sects in some instances or something bigger in a forest/trees sort’a thing?
1698002829269.jpegThe eyes of the diplomatic world were on Tel Aviv this week, with wartime visits from German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, U.S. President Joe Biden and British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak. That was the theatre of great urgency, with massive consequences for the next weeks and months.
1698002922610.jpegWhile Biden was flying to Israel, China was wrapping up its “Belt and Road Forum,” marking the 10th anniversary of its “Belt and Road Initiative” (BRI). General Secretary Xi Jinping launched the BRI in 2013, promising massive Chinese investments in infrastructure across central Asia, seeking to link China with European and African markets. The BRI is China’s bid to become a patron of dozens of countries en route, making them indebted to China and dependent on its technology.

It was the ceremonial debut of a new balance of power. The BRI summit was long scheduled for this week, but the juxtaposition of Xi and a wartime Putin in Beijing with Biden and a wartime Netanyahu in Tel Aviv made clear that a new world disorder is at hand. Some 130 delegations were in Beijing for the BRI forum — including Taliban ministers from Afghanistan — but Xi kept Putin glued to his side for the entire time.

On Tuesday, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz landed in Israel, less than two weeks after the Hamas terror attack of Oct. 7, which took the lives of 1,400 Israelis, mostly civilians. Wednesday saw United States President Joe Biden fly in, followed by British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on Thursday. Each sent a clear message to Israel: we stand with you. The absence of our own image-savvy leader seems to say something else: we don’t.

Trudeau’s itinerary this week looked like business as usual for an unassuming middle power. He stood in question period. He hosted a meeting of Caribbean leaders. His priorities: pausing Caribbean debt repayments to Canada and, of course, climate change. (Another comparable middle power, Italy, turned its own attention to Israel and actually delayed an upcoming summit with African leaders due to the war.)
1698003366068.jpeg
So…where am I going with this? I don’t know. Just an odd feeling to the timing of events in the last month or so, & only time will tell if this is all just a coincidence or not.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I’m not even sure where I’m going here, but there’s tangled webs and tinfoil hats, and the world is in weirdness… but maybe not any weirder than normal (?) so I’m just gonna throw some things out and see what sticks or doesn’t.

There use to be the BRIC (Brazil Russia India China) Group….that’s now BRICS (the previous Four plus South Africa now).
(This could all be coincidence, & just a sign of these above countries emerging influence internationally….but of the original Four, China & Russia & India have all been swimming in the news cycle for various reasons and affiliations.)
View attachment 19718
In August 2023, at the 15th BRICS Summit, South African President Cyril Ramaphosaannounced that Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had been invited to join the bloc.
View attachment 19719
Because of their economic power and the appeal of disentangling from the West to a degree, BRICS claims that over 40 countries seek to join the group. It announced that it invited additional countries to join the group at its 2023 summit. Full membership will be granted to Argentina, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates on Jan. 1, 2024.
View attachment 19720
So, weird question, but was Saudi Arabia and Israel normalizing diplomatic relations that’s probably in the dumpster with the timing of the HAMAS attack on Israel on Oct 7th, 2023…that happened within weeks of announcing that the US brokered deal was potentially imminent…does this timing smell off (10/07/23) to anyone else?
View attachment 19721As far as the big (behind the scenes) potential puppet masters of the most recent Hamas attack on Israel Oct 7th go, the fact that fingers are pointing to Iran & Russia & China….and that other players in this conflict (now declared war) from the sidelines are Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc…as potential brokers for kidnapped hostages from Israel on Oct 7th…is that just geographical &/or common religious sects in some instances or something bigger in a forest/trees sort’a thing?
View attachment 19722The eyes of the diplomatic world were on Tel Aviv this week, with wartime visits from German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, U.S. President Joe Biden and British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak. That was the theatre of great urgency, with massive consequences for the next weeks and months.
View attachment 19723While Biden was flying to Israel, China was wrapping up its “Belt and Road Forum,” marking the 10th anniversary of its “Belt and Road Initiative” (BRI). General Secretary Xi Jinping launched the BRI in 2013, promising massive Chinese investments in infrastructure across central Asia, seeking to link China with European and African markets. The BRI is China’s bid to become a patron of dozens of countries en route, making them indebted to China and dependent on its technology.

It was the ceremonial debut of a new balance of power. The BRI summit was long scheduled for this week, but the juxtaposition of Xi and a wartime Putin in Beijing with Biden and a wartime Netanyahu in Tel Aviv made clear that a new world disorder is at hand. Some 130 delegations were in Beijing for the BRI forum — including Taliban ministers from Afghanistan — but Xi kept Putin glued to his side for the entire time.

On Tuesday, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz landed in Israel, less than two weeks after the Hamas terror attack of Oct. 7, which took the lives of 1,400 Israelis, mostly civilians. Wednesday saw United States President Joe Biden fly in, followed by British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on Thursday. Each sent a clear message to Israel: we stand with you. The absence of our own image-savvy leader seems to say something else: we don’t.

Trudeau’s itinerary this week looked like business as usual for an unassuming middle power. He stood in question period. He hosted a meeting of Caribbean leaders. His priorities: pausing Caribbean debt repayments to Canada and, of course, climate change. (Another comparable middle power, Italy, turned its own attention to Israel and actually delayed an upcoming summit with African leaders due to the war.)
View attachment 19724
So…where am I going with this? I don’t know. Just an odd feeling to the timing of events in the last month or so, & only time will tell if this is all just a coincidence or not.

Not a conspiracy theory. Its conspiracy fact.