US Government in Massive New Global Warming Scandal – NOAA Disgraced

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
US Government in Massive New Global Warming Scandal – NOAA Disgraced

Wednesday, 11 August 2010 09:20

'Global warming data apparently cooked by U.S. government-funded body shows astounding temperature fraud with increases averaging 10 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit. The tax-payer funded National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has become mired in fresh global warming data scandal involving numbers for the Great Lakes region that substantially ramp up averages.
A beleaguered federal agency appears to be implicated in the most blatant and extreme case of climate data fraud yet seen. Official records have been confirmed as evidence that a handful of temperature records for the Great Lakes region have been hiked up by literally hundreds of degrees to substantially inflate the average temperature range for the northeastern United States.'
Read more: US Government in Massive New Global Warming Scandal – NOAA Disgraced

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
There is no basis for the charge of fraud here. But, this O'Sullivan piece is a good example of how to manipulate public opinion. He has found one odd ball image. He does no followup work to understand it. He assumes is was used to compute trends even though he has no evidence of this. This should be enough to discredit him. But will his e-mails be hacked? Will people call for an investigation into his work methods? You tell me.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
To be fair, there is more then it's fair share of BS coming out of both camps.

At some point in time, the sky will fall or it won't. Until then, it's all a shell game, as far as I'm concerned.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
No doubt.. The last thing that is being offered to the public is anything resembling the truth... Too bad really, because according to Harper's "extreme political control" techniques with MEP's, we are unable to enjoy:

"the time-honoured separation of non-partisan public servants and political staffers and sidelined seasoned government communicators, sapping morale across the civil service."

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No doubt.. The last thing that is being offered to the public is anything resembling the truth... Too bad really, because according to Harper's "extreme political control" techniques with MEP's, we are unable to enjoy:

"the time-honoured separation of non-partisan public servants and political staffers and sidelined seasoned government communicators, sapping morale across the civil service."
I await the accusations of our death pledge to the Conservative party to arrive shortly.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Let the excuses begin

Wow, you really took a close look at this before you gave us your expert opinion.:lol:

I wonder how far this lie will go before the truth has a chance to get it's boots on?:roll:

Take a close look at this article and then respond.

Thanks.:smile:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Wow, you really took a close look at this before you gave us your expert opinion.:lol:

I wonder how far this lie will go before the truth has a chance to get it's boots on?:roll:

Take a close look at this article and then respond.

Thanks.:smile:

My pleasure, but to be perfectly accurate, analysis and objectivity is not exactly your strong suit, hence why I responded to your post in the manner that I did.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
C'mon you guys - who are we gonna blame this year? It's soooooo confusing. :)
The nominees for best scapegoat of the year are...

The first nominee is, the Joos, for "The flotilla of doom".

Starring the IDF.

The second nominee is, the right wing for "it's cow farts".

Starring Harpo and company.

The third nominee is, the tree huggers for "An inconvenient poop".

Starring David Suzuki.

And the award for best scapegoat goes to....

Play before reading on...
YouTube - ‪Big Timpani Drum Roll Sound Effect‬‎

The Joos, for "The flotilla of doom". Starring the IDF...

play after reading...
YouTube - ‪Sound-Effects - Crowd Cheer And Applause‬‎

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This climate change fraud article is brought to you by climatechangefrawed.com!!

Includes such incredible sources as:

E-mail guy!

and

Independent Analyst Dude!

and sponsored by:

Blog Man!

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
YoohooBear!

Good ones - I'll stick with the fav Georgie Bush - he's always accepted by many....
Oh! He was nominated for douche of the year.

That's a completely different category, that also includes the likes of Obama, Osama and the cast of The View.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
My pleasure, but to be perfectly accurate, analysis and objectivity is not exactly your strong suit, hence why I responded to your post in the manner that I did.

Not sure what I said that made you feel that way.

I've noticed an few more errors in this blog but I'll hold on to them since you already have a preconcieved opinion (lack of objectivity) on what I have to say.

However I still would like a more indepth analysis of this blog in an objective manner....when you get a moment of course.

Thanks again.:smile:

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
CLIMATEGATE II - US Government in Massive New Global Warming Scandal – NOAA Disgraced

Tags: CLIMATEGATEOf major concern here is whether the false data has been fed into climate models ascertaining the broader temperature averages for the entire United States. The alleged response from NOAA as shown in the comments below this article, indicates evasiveness by Chuck Pistis, NOAA Program Coordinator, in answering the question. Why so?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Satellite Failure Means Decade of Global Warming Data Doubtful

Tags: CLIMATEGATE
Caught in the center of the controversy is the beleaguered taxpayer funded National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). NOAA’s Program Coordinator, Chuck Pistis has now confirmed that the fast spreading story on the respected climate skeptic blog is true.
However, NOAA spokesman, Program Coordinator, Chuck Pistis declined to state how long the fault might have gone undetected. Nor would the shaken spokesman engage in speculation as to the damage done to the credibility of a decade’s worth of temperature readings taken from the problematic ‘NOAA-16’ satellite.

Webmaster's Commentary:

Remember how the Warmistas have been screaming for you to ignore the cold weather you see right in front of you, because they had data fro a satellite that "proved" 2010 was the hottest year on record? Well...
Seems somebody was taking a closer look at the satellite maps which showed the Great Lakes temperature up by about 10-15 degrees F, and spotted a data point indicating water temperature well above boiling! NOAA has now been forced to admit that the satellite has a problem, and has been consistently indicating higher temperatures than actually exist, by about 10-15 degrees F. NOAA has removed all the accumulated data for the last decade from their servers, and of course, every global warming alarmism based on that data is not invalidated!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More Gunsmoke, This Time In Nepal

Tags:CLIMATEGATE
This is an important post, as Willis demonstrates that NASA GISS has taken a cooling trend and converted it into a warming trend for the one GHCN station in Nepal which covers the Himalayas.