KOSHER TAX -- A Secret Tax on Your Food

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

By: kdtroxel
Tags:

How Zionists AIPAC & the ADL steal from the world.
Two percent of the population are causing 98% of the population to pay more for food and other products, which unjustly and unfairly leads to millions of dollars supporting Israel's war machine. More than $165 billion in products is subject to this KOSHER EXCISE TAX in the USA each year.
There's actually Kosher toilet bowl cleaner and plastic wrap. The difference is that with Kosher products the Rabbis stick their hands in your pockets to the tune of billions of dollars each year. Look for the "(U)" and "(K)" symbols to avoid these products.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Who's forcing you to buy kosher products, Stretch? And where's the proof that the Rabbis being paid to do this are Israelis? In fact, how do you know some of those Rabbis are even outspoken against Zionism? You seem to be confusing the Jewish Faith with Zionism here. Let the market handle it.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Who's forcing you to buy kosher products, Stretch? And where's the proof that the Rabbis being paid to do this are Israelis? In fact, how do you know some of those Rabbis are even outspoken against Zionism? You seem to be confusing the Jewish Faith with Zionism here. Let the market handle it.
its just that most people are unaware....just passing on the info mate.....do with it as you wish.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
its just that most people are unaware....just passing on the info mate.....do with it as you wish.

Well Mate I have some info for you

Kosher - mean that it meets a rigid and laid out standard for processing - cleanliness.

And if anyone understand a Pickle it is a Jew

For 2000 years wherever they went they were always in a pickle.

From the Romans in earlier days, to Spain, to Eastern Europe where they went thru regular pogroms by Christians - So called Christians

To the Nazi's

To the present day

So if anyone understands a pickle better than a Jew - I doubt that - Halal does not even come close. As to me it is Harram

So when purchasing a pickle i ill buy Kosher - I want a pickle that has been understood. Okay.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
we have guy here in Australia that has managed to get the halal emblem on many of our food products....and when it was asked why its actually on these products, the reason given was because he was smart enough to know he could.......he gets a tax off of it as well

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Where I live, my halal and kosher products tend to come in cheaper than the other stuff, so I don't get how I'm paying some special 'tax' on them. If I am, SWEET, I'll keep paying the 'get meat cheaper' tax thanks.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Stretch, I really don't like it when people post links to one thing, like YouTube, then the link tries to hijack your browser to take you to "What really happened".

Now, I love your need for a conspiracy, but you haven't got one here.

Speaking of a "stretch".

Will you be posting anything about Halal meats in the near future?

Just how expensive do you think some products would be, if a company had to produce two different kinds of packaging, two different types of food?

Now, lets look at the grocers end, same product, only ones Kosher, while the other isn't. Now we have two locations taking up space, for the same product.

Do you actually think this will lower the price of food?

Give yer head a shake. The people that have run with this as some sort of conspiracy by the Joos, are either morons, pandering to other morons. Or bigots, pandering to even bigger morons.

Last edited:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Stretch, I really don't like it when people post links to one thing, like YouTube, then the link tries to hijack your browser to take you to "What really happened".

Now, I love your need for a conspiracy, but you haven't got one here.

Speaking of a "stretch".

Will you be posting anything about Halal meats in the near future?

Just how expensive do you think some products would be, if a company had to produce two different kinds of packaging, two different types of food?

Now, lets look at the grocers end, same product, only ones Kosher, while the other isn't. Now we have two locations taking up space, for the same product.

Do you actually think this will lower the price of food?

Give yer head a shake. The people that have run with this as some sort of conspiracy by the Joos, are either morons, pandering to other morons. Or bigots, pandering to even bigger morons.

Seeing that I eat vegan, I eat kosher and Halal all the time; it would be kinda hard not too seeing that fruits and vegetables are essentially kosher and halal by definition. Somehow I doubt local fruit and vegetable vendors are hiring rabbis and mullahs to ensure my fruits and vegetables are Halal. :lol:

So Stretch, are you boycotting the local farmer's market?

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
This bulls**t comes along on a regular basis. I've seen, heard or watched innumeral variations over the years. What I've yet to see is a Jewish meat processor or a Halal meat provider closed down because of Listeria, government concern over cleanliness issues. I'm more than pleased to buy products marked with M, MK, U, COR or PARVE. You have every opportunity to purchase the with or without the markings, for my part I'll continue to look for those markings as a sign of the highest quality, you can do what you will.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The marking on the package depends on who certifies it; K and MK are common around here. When I used to deal with the local sugar refinery, there were certain trucks that were approved to carry Kosher liquid sugar.

Aint no big deal, though, in the end, the extra cost is negiligible.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Them pesky JOOOOOOS are at it again!

?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

By: kdtroxel
Tags:

How Zionists AIPAC & the ADL steal from the world.
Two percent of the population are causing 98% of the population to pay more for food and other products, which unjustly and unfairly leads to millions of dollars supporting Israel's war machine. More than $165 billion in products is subject to this KOSHER EXCISE TAX in the USA each year.
There's actually Kosher toilet bowl cleaner and plastic wrap. The difference is that with Kosher products the Rabbis stick their hands in your pockets to the tune of billions of dollars each year. Look for the "(U)" and "(K)" symbols to avoid these products.
Stretch: an apt moniker. :roll: