is it just me....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
My concern is the unattended & ignored baby carriage at the curb by the tree
from the beginning of the video.
Don't worry about the baby Ron, Mom will get out, get custody back and raise that child to be a calm, respectable member of society.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
My concern is the unattended & ignored baby carriage at the curb by the tree
from the beginning of the video.

I did not even notice that baby carriage! I'd LOVE to know what the deal was with her. She is obviously nuts. I give the cops the benefit of the doubt as I doubt anyone would run off with the carriage with the cops 10' away and we don't know if bystanders gathered round the child. Most people would.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The woman was being an Arse. Oh well...but nobody even looks are the carriage.
Is it empty? Or even her's? Or full of pop-bottles? A baby? Weird...that's all....

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Did anyone else think it looks kind of like he finally throws her on the ground? I'm not saying he did... but... watch that part of the clip a few times.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Is it empty? Or even her's? Or full of pop-bottles? A baby? Weird...that's all....
If you turn up the audio, you can hear a baby crying. I noticed, but I didn't give it a second thought. Like ES pointed out, Cops 10' away, not much worry about an abduction there.

As a parent, I would have remained calm and obeyed the Officers, so they would have only required one to deal me, so the other could watch my child for me.

But that's just me, I'm a Bear, what do I know,

Did anyone else think it looks kind of like he finally throws her on the ground? I'm not saying he did... but... watch that part of the clip a few times.
If you put it on full screen, you can see her turn her head, and from my perspective, it sure looks as if she bites him. His reaction is justified if so.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Oh he ABSOLUTELY does!

I'd have to say there was a baby in it. Gosh I'd love to know the story.

Hey...Stretch finally releases an interesting not so "off the wall" thread!

I just did a little research and the woman was being drunk and disorderly.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It looks that way. I went right to the UTube site and (according to a poster) she was drunk and disorderly while out with her child. Someone must have seen her acting up.
Awesome, another respectable member of society rearing the next generation of productive members of society.

I'm tickled pink.

Is there an award I can nominate her for?

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
or does the leg come out to conveniently, for an unconcious person

YouTube - San Francisco Police Knock Out Resisting Suspect

Im bored.......:lol:
The leg comes out and at one point she actually walks toward the PC and then suddenly becomes unconcious again. If they did push her down they were probably just sick and tired of her antics. They should have picked her up and put her in the back seat legs first. I bet she would have moved her head out of the way fast enough for the closing door.
Sound on makes a big difference. I did not hear a baby but I sure could hear her swearing. She was not unconcious in the least. I don't think he started out to push her but lost his balance and then when she started to fall, I think he helped her fall along alright. Everyone always looks to see what the police are doing wrong. How about looking at what she is doing wrong.
As for awarding her - for our court system she'd probably get Mother of the year!!!8O

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Awesome, another respectable member of society rearing the next generation of productive members of society.

I'm tickled pink.

Is there an award I can nominate her for?

Why yes there actually is Bear...

You can nominate her for...

The Loudest Noise of a Head Cracking Off the Pavement

The leg comes out and at one point she actually walks toward the PC and then suddenly becomes unconcious again.

You can chalk that up to the "dazed and confused" stage of the incident. When your head hits the pavement that hard it becomes and instant mood changer.

If they did push her down they were probably just sick and tired of her antics. They should have picked her up and put her in the back seat legs first. I bet she would have moved her head out of the way fast enough for the closing door.
As for awarding her - for our court system she'd probably get Mother of the year!!!8O

It looks like the other cop was trying to do that. Typically when they are resisting they kick like crazy when that tactic comes into play.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Why yes there actually is Bear...

You can nominate her for...

The Loudest Noise of a Head Cracking Off the Pavement

I don't know about that... my son fell yesterday and bounced his three times and the whole playground froze dead the sound was so loud.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I don't know about that... my son fell yesterday and bounced his three times and the whole playground froze dead the sound was so loud.

Isn't that awful? So sorry. Gosh I hated those moments when my boys were young.

Well they lady has some competition then.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
I hope he's okay. Scary when your kids fall isn't it.