Dumbing Down Society Part I: Foods, Beverages and Meds

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Dumbing Down Society Part I: Foods, Beverages and Meds

Thursday, 01 July 2010 06:56

'The theme of dumbing-down and dehumanizing the masses are often discussed in articles on The Vigilant Citizen. The presence of those concepts in popular culture are, however, only the outward and symbolic expression of the profound transformation happening in our society. Scientific data has been proving for years that governments around the world are tolerating the selling of many products which have a direct and negative effect on cognitive and physical health. As we will see in this article many everyday products cause brain damage, impaired judgment and even a lower IQ.
Is a dumber population something that is desired by the elite? Hitler once said “How fortunate for the leaders that men do not think.” An educated population knows its rights, understands the issues and takes action when it does not approve of what is going on. Judging by the incredible amount of data available on the subject, it seems that the elite want the exact opposite: an unhealthy, frightened, confused and sedated population. We will look at the effects of medication, pesticides, fluoride and aspartame on the human body and how those products are being pushed by people from inside the power structure.'
Read more: Dumbing Down Society Part I: Foods, Beverages and Meds

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
I don't see that there would be any need of such a grand conspiracy. An intelligent and educated apathetic person is no more of a threat than a stupid uneducated apathetic person. The reliance on the populaces apathy is the main magic bullet the ruling elite have always relied on. Keep people fed and they will accent to your rule.

If you're not apathetic then you will soon come to despise those who are and be accepted into the ranks of the elite.

For the great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are. - Machivelli

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. - David Hume

Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedoms of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations. - Madison

The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a **** whether you live or die. There, you feel better now? - Dennis Miller

In Germany, the Nazis first came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I didn't speak up because I was a protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak for me. - Niemoeller

The ordinary man is passive. Within a narrow circle, home life, and perhaps the trade unions or local politics, he feels himself master of his fate. But otherwise he simply lies down and lets things happen to him. - Orwell

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Dumbing Down Society Pt 2: Mercury in Foods and Vaccines

Monday, 12 July 2010 05:59

'The first article in this series – Dumbing Down Society Pt 1: Foods, Beverages and Meds – looked at the effects of aspartame, fluoride and prescription pills on the human brain. These substances all cause a decrease of cognitive power which, on a large scale, leads to a dumbing down of the population that is ingesting them. This second article focuses on another toxic product found in everyday foods and mandatory vaccines: mercury.
Mercury is a heavy metal naturally found in the environment. However, it is not suitable for human consumption, as it is extremely harmful to the human body, especially the brain. While some people say that anything can be consumed in moderation, many experts agree that no amount of mercury is safe for the human body. Despite this and the many studies concerning the negative effects of mercury, the heavy metal is continually added to mandatory vaccines and processed foods.'
Read more: Dumbing Down Society Pt 2: Mercury in Foods and Vaccines