Elected British MP's Pushing for Global Government

Friday, 04 June 2010 10:30

Here it is folks, plain and simple, they are not hiding it anymore

See here: Elected British MP's Pushing for Global Government

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well it's an open old time gold rush now with this lot showing their hand. I guess it's time for me to make public my intentions to rule this planet with a rubber mallet. Anyone who wants free beer and drugs and would like a career traveling coastal areas in small boats visiting fishing communities and convents please contact me. Can't let the same old pricks have it all ,can we?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Elected British MP's Pushing for Global Government

Friday, 04 June 2010 10:30

Here it is folks, plain and simple, they are not hiding it anymore

See here: Elected British MP's Pushing for Global Government

I'm assuming they're talking about a decentralized federal model. If so, then it's about time. The modern world is too integrated for nation-states to have complete sovereignty. Some kind of minimalist global governance is necessary to maintain common standards for trade, environment, etc.

We need more such MPs in Ottawa.

How much more bureaucracy and snouts in the trough do we need? Would this global gov't replace Federal Gov'ts. It wont' work. Far too much of this "Empire building" going on.

If done right, it could save money by for instance maintaining efficient global security to reduce the chances of 9/11-type events and the expensive wars that ensue, reducing costs to companies owing to different standards in different countries on so many products, etc.

Overall, again if done right, could actually save us money, and lots of it.

Unfortunately, some British, including this MP are fools of the first order.

Very informative. I can see you've put so much thought behind that fart.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm assuming they're talking about a decentralized federal model. If so, then it's about time. The modern world is too integrated for nation-states to have complete sovereignty. Some kind of minimalist global governance is necessary to maintain common standards for trade, environment, etc.

We need more such MPs in Ottawa.

If done right, it could save money by for instance maintaining efficient global security to reduce the chances of 9/11-type events and the expensive wars that ensue, reducing costs to companies owing to different standards in different countries on so many products, etc.

Overall, again if done right, could actually save us money, and lots of it.

Very informative. I can see you've put so much thought behind that fart.

I see your point - it would probably entail some roles where U.N. has been remiss. Maybe THAT is a trough that should be "retired". :lol:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I see your point - it would probably entail some roles where U.N. has been remiss. Maybe THAT is a trough that should be "retired". :lol:

The UN does need reform, but I don't see the point in throwing the baby out with the bath water. We've never yet had a world government, and the closest we've to it has been international intergovernmental organizations such as the League of Nations followed by the United Nations, both of which are very recent inventions in relative terms. As technology advances and the world is thrust onto our doorsteps, we're forced to find means of coping with this new world. The LN and then the UN ought to be thought of as grand experimental attempts at dealing with those realities. How many plane prototypes failed to take off, and how many more crashed, before a plane finally got off the ground? Is that an indication that we should never have tried to build planes in the first place, or keep trying?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
we can't have a world government, that could ultimately mean peace.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Now that's a scary thought. If we ever had world peace, about another 10% of the US workforce alone would be out of a job and have to be retrained for civilian work. Perish the thought that government consumption would be smaller.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
plus the arms manufacturers and dealers..... it could mean a complete global economic collapse. Now, basewd on that, is a world government and peace really worth it?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
The link shows nothing except a photo-shopped clock tower. What exactly are we supposed to read? And are we supposed to trust anything from a news source as unreliable as David Icke? The man is at best a nut case and at worst a complete charlatan.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
David Dick would draw that conclusion by seeing any clock.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
The link shows nothing except a photo-shopped clock tower. What exactly are we supposed to read? And are we supposed to trust anything from a news source as unreliable as David Icke? The man is at best a nut case and at worst a complete charlatan.
The pyramid weith the eye thing is supposed to be the symbol of the Illuminati (NWO). Nutballs.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

So were the Wright brothers and that guy who invented the wheel.:smile: I don't trust Icke for some reason I can't articulate yet. I never read his material.

I was once a member of an organization that supported one world government, but I realized early that peace requires freedom not totalitarian rule. The graveyards are full of peace eh.:smile: