Woman bites man after being called fat

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
AP - Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:28:06 -0400 (EDT)

Police say a 24-year-old man is missing a chunk of his right ear that was bitten off by a woman who didn't like being called "fat." Police spokeswoman Katie Flood said officers were called to a Lincoln hospital around 3:25 a.m. Wednesday to talk to the injured man.

He told them that he'd been bitten at a party.

Flood said officers later learned that the injured man and two others had been arguing with other people at the birthday party. Flood says the man told 21-year-old Anna Godfrey that she was fat.

Officers said Godfrey then tackled the man and took a bite.

Flood said the ear chunk was not found.

Godfrey was arrested on suspicion of felony assault and remained in custody Wednesday. Case records don't yet list her attorney's name.
*********************************************************************************************

I'm not sure how to feel about this one. At least it is not political or religious.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
This is a picture of the woman in her younger days.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
AP - Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:28:06 -0400 (EDT)

Police say a 24-year-old man is missing a chunk of his right ear that was bitten off by a woman who didn't like being called "fat." Police spokeswoman Katie Flood said officers were called to a Lincoln hospital around 3:25 a.m. Wednesday to talk to the injured man.

He told them that he'd been bitten at a party.

Flood said officers later learned that the injured man and two others had been arguing with other people at the birthday party. Flood says the man told 21-year-old Anna Godfrey that she was fat.

Officers said Godfrey then tackled the man and took a bite.

Flood said the ear chunk was not found.

Godfrey was arrested on suspicion of felony assault and remained in custody Wednesday. Case records don't yet list her attorney's name.
*********************************************************************************************

I'm not sure how to feel about this one. At least it is not political or religious.

No link to the original news source?

What do I think about it?

Well beside her obviously over reacting about being called fat, if she actually attacked him, bit a chunk of his ear off and now the chunk of ear is missing (possibly eaten) Then she kinda proved his point. :p

I mean when you insulted someone else due to their weight and their response is to start eating you..... put two and two together and one might realize they might have a bit of a problem afterall.