Texas city revives paddling in school

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Hey, that's how they taught the slaves to stay in line, why won't it work for kids too?
Seriously, some kids many actually deserve a good paddling but really, beating on people is counter productive. Hell, dogs don't even respond well to it. :-?

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Kids need discipline. Thats part of the problem with society today. People are afraid to hand out a bit of dicipline.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Kids need discipline. Thats part of the problem with society today. People are afraid to hand out a bit of dicipline.
Bingo!

Whole generations of children that received (or avoided by being good) corporal punishment, went on to build nations and create amazing advances in technology.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
good ol spanking

Spanking leads to this

In Texas they also like a good ol execution too.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I`d also revive `baseball bat to the side of principal`s head'.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
OK, I was just curious, because you use the same asinine escalation propaganda, they do.

Pretty much like the DEA claiming that smoking pot leads to heroin addiction. No proof but makes a lot of money for both sides of the law.
OTH I can prove that breathing air DOES lead to heroin addiction since every addict I have ever met started out breathing. Same logic.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Pretty much like the DEA claiming that smoking pot leads to heroin addiction. No proof but makes a lot of money for both sides of the law.
OTH I can prove that breathing air DOES lead to heroin addiction since every addict I have ever met started out breathing. Same logic.
:lol:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Hey Bear:
Do you have the same problem with liberal dogooders back there as we do on the coast? One sunday drive through the rez and they think they know al the answers. I've been to most reserves on the coast, worked in many and all I get is more confused.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There is an interesting correlation between a school administering corporal punishment to my child and me kicking teachers in the nuts followed by right hammer-fists to their skulls.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hey Bear:
Do you have the same problem with liberal dogooders back there as we do on the coast? One sunday drive through the rez and they think they know al the answers. I've been to most reserves on the coast, worked in many and all I get is more confused.
Yep, we do have the same social engineer wannbe's here to. They visit one or two, think they know all, then go about spouting off as if they were the end all of the answer. Or sometimes, like Liberaldude, they take isolated situations, and with out any examination, make it their sole foundation for a platform of stupidity and ignorance.

There is an interesting correlation between a school administering corporal punishment to my child and me kicking teachers in the nuts followed by right hammer-fists to their skulls.
And there is a significant correlation between the abolition of corporal punishment and the degradation of the school system.

So do you have a point? Or do you just want to make more acceleration propaganda posts, culminating in your self proclaimed violent out bursts?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Yep, we do have the same social engineer wannbe's here to. They visit one or two, think they know all, then go about spouting off as if they were the end all of the answer. Or sometimes, like Liberaldude, they take isolated situations, and with out any examination, make it their sole foundation for a platform of stupidity and ignorance.

And there is a significant correlation between the abolition of corporal punishment and the degradation of the school system.

So do you have a point? Or do you just want to make more acceleration propaganda posts, culminating in your self proclaimed violent out bursts?
Baloney. The kids in school are better behaved than they use to be.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
School systems are 1000% better than they were in the days of corporal punishment.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"There is an interesting correlation between a school administering corporal punishment to my child and me kicking teachers in the nuts followed by right hammer-fists to their skulls."

So, now we know where school bullies are coming from and who raised them.

"School systems are 1000% better than they were in the days of corporal punishment."

And that must be the reason for the highest ever drop-out rate and the fact that some (most) high school "graduates" can't sign their name.

Last edited: