The Coulter Challenge!!!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Here it is folks!

Ann Coulter interviewed by Michael Coren.

I challenge you, watch it, go to youtube for all 5 parts, then carefully consider whether this speech needs to be suppressed, fer God's sake.

I agree with about 95% of her points, if not more, and am embarassed that I did not defend her more enthusiastically before........

YouTube - Michael Coren with Ann Coulter - part 1

Last edited:

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Oh dear. Coren. I'll watch later. Although this guy has proven to be on the same plain as Coulter but only worse IMO. Get back to you. :-|
[snicker]Just made this post so I won't loose the thread cuz it probably will not be too popular.[/snicker]

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
While I watched the video, I said to myself: Watch the usual suspect crawl out from under their rock, and discredit not only Ann Coulter, but Michael Coren as well.

Well, eh1eh beat me to it!

Typically, no cogent and valid argument, just hate, hate and hate.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I don't like to suggest anyone eating McDonalds but it looks like Ann C. could use a Big Mac.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Coulter must love all this attention...

Also, Michael Coren is a bit of a nut as well.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I watched the first two and downloading the other three in MP4...to watch later
Maybe if people would watch before making up their minds...but that's asking too much of some liberals:lol:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I watched the first two and downloading the other three in MP4...to watch later
Maybe if people would watch before making up their minds...but that's asking too much of some liberals:lol:
There's more?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Geezus...

I don't remember Galloway being spoken of in such infantile ways.

Bear, now I'm hurt........that you would even dream that I failed to insult Galloway in the most infantile manner possible!!!! The brain-dead, sycophantic, greasy, traitorous, terrorist-loving sack of ****.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Yeah, five in all, and it just gets better.........:)

Go to youtube, they're all there.

Enjoy!!!! lol
Awesome!

I suppose I should mention that I agree with some of Coulter's points occasionally. :D I just find it funny that the clown expects people to take her seriously all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Bear, now I'm hurt........that you would even dream that I failed to insult Galloway in the most infantile manner possible!!!! The brain-dead, sycophantic, greasy, traitorous, terrorist-loving sack of ****.
lmao

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
While I watched the video, I said to myself: Watch the usual suspect crawl out from under their rock, and discredit not only Ann Coulter, but Michael Coren as well.

Well, eh1eh beat me to it!

Typically, no cogent and valid argument, just hate, hate and hate.

I am a lesser person for watching that video. Is Coutler part of an identifiable group? Conservative? I am a F^CKING conservative and this woman who is part of an identifiable group does not reflect my views.
While I am a proponent of free speech I fail to see how tell another identifiable group to "take a camel' or 'magic carpet' really helps in the actual real world of the actual $hit that happens on earth.

She obviously is exercising her free speech, while she is not a Canadian citizen, she is still allowed to it do here despite a overly worried university official.

Ann. I have free speech too and find you stupid. Keep saying stuff. The more information there is the easier it will be for free minded people to ascertain the meaning of your free speech. Party on.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Galloway who?
8O

lol Talking to yourself, Cbear?
Sometimes I feel like the only voice of reason in the room. Now being fully aware of who I am, I find that troubling...:lol:

Ok, but you didn't attack his manhood, his appearance, and so on.

The commentary levied against Coulter is sexist and ignorant.

I think she is an ignorant bitch, but to go to the lengths of insult as we have seen in two threads now, amazes me.

It's not as if she doesn't give people enough ammo to throw back at her, now we have to attack her looks, her femininity and so on. That's kind of low.