These must be the......................

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What is truly sad, besides this person's death, is that a lot of innocent wolves will be killed because of human hysteria.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
For years, shooting wolves from an airplane, "aerial wolf gunning", was a popular sport in Alaska. It is still used by government game people.
I can't get too excited when the wolves get one back.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What is truly sad, besides this person's death, is that a lot of innocent wolves will be killed because of human hysteria.

Wolves are neither "innocent" nor "guilty" they are simply wolves.......and obviously some in this place need to be re-taught their fear of man......

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
How many people are on the planet? How many wolves are there? How many wolves are killed by people? How many people are killed by wolves?
It's like I said, humans are natural born hypocrites.

1. Too many
2. Too many
3.Not enough
4.Too many.

Humans are natural born killers.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I really don't think her listening to music had anything to do with it....wolves are only seen at a distance or when they want to be seen..
I remember, late in the fall, hunting birds and walking along a trail when I had that funny feeling of being watched...so what I did was quickly double back a hundred feet or so and cut sideways in the bush in the direction of my "sixth sense"....
And there it was 2 sets of fresh wolf tracks going in the same direction I was
(I was sure they were fresh because it was snowing lightly at the time and following them I could tell where they headed for deep timber was exactly where I had doubled back)
And I never did see these animal....How many times have I been followed before or since.....I couldn't tell you...