The Proroguing Demonstration a Bust

jjaycee98

Electoral Member
Jan 27, 2006
British Columbia
Parliament Hill web cam showed no more than 1500 of which at least 100 would have been security people. Reporters are trying to spin the numbers and the results but web cams and cell photos do not lie.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Parliament Hill web cam showed no more than 1500 of which at least 100 would have been security people. Reporters are trying to spin the numbers and the results but web cams and cell photos do not lie.
Got a link?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I don't know. It looked like a lot of people to me in that video above.
I personally think it is silly to get worked up about it. The less time Harper and the rest stay out of parliament the better off we are.

Reactions: Walter

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I personally think it is silly to get worked up about it. The less time Harper and the rest stay out of parliament the better off we are.

I'm with you Cliffy. The country has never run better than it has this year, so far.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Best PM since Dief.

Ah yes Dief....the man who killed the dream.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Agreed. The country seems to running along quite well. After all the government doesn't 'run' Canada, the bureaucrats do. :smile:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
:angryfire:poporoguing parlament is a clear depiction of what Harper really thinks of Democracy. It is known that no PM has the right to Porogue parlament when the house is in the middle of a serious debate about the Afghan detainee torture.

Harper finds it ideal timing to shut down the work of the Canadian people because he knows that there is a serious problem that is not about to go away quietly.

The Harper bunch had their chance to show what they can do for the Canadian people, and this far they have done nothing woth praiseing, if anything BAD RED INK
AND LOTS OF HYPOCRITICAL LEADERSHIP.

I want to see these misfits out in the next federal election.
Parliament is not Harpers play ground, it is tha place of taking care of the peoples business, and loosers' like the Conservatives must be brought to being a looser opposition once again like they did in the back in the 90s with just 2 seats in the house.:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
:angryfire:poporoguing parlament is a clear depiction of what Harper really thinks of Democracy. It is known that no PM has the right to Porogue parlament when the house is in the middle of a serious debate about the Afghan detainee torture.

Harper finds it ideal timing to shut down the work of the Canadian people because he knows that there is a serious problem that is not about to go away quietly.

The Harper bunch had their chance to show what they can do for the Canadian people, and this far they have done nothing woth praiseing, if anything BAD RED INK
AND LOTS OF HYPOCRITICAL LEADERSHIP.

I want to see these misfits out in the next federal election.
Parliament is not Harpers play ground, it is tha place of taking care of the peoples business, and loosers' like the Conservatives must be brought to being a looser opposition once again like they did in the back in the 90s with just 2 seats in the house.:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

Hey, Socrates, where ya been?

Please read the link from Avro's post below:

The King of Proroguing.

Hypocrites

Prorogation is a normal part of Parliamentary procedure, nothing anti-democratic in it at all..........