911 take 911

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Here you go. 22 Mbits
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/p4t/AA77_Raw.zip

The part you will be looking for is this.

"The status of the door to the cockpit is checked every four seconds throughout a flight and relayed as a simple 0 or 1, where 0=closed and 1=open, with approximately 1,300 door status checks performed during AA77’s 90 minute flight. Every one of those door status checks shows as a 0, indicating that the door to the cockpit never opened during the entire flight."
RockCreekFreePress Articles

I would be happy to give you the link to their forum so you can 'tune them in'.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I want the data from the NTSB,not a foiler site. They "reported" it so lets see it.
An opinion piece is not evidence,if they have this evidence then you should have no problem posting it,and sorry but I dont open zip files on links.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
It's six years after the fact. How much untainted evidence do you expect to find on the internet? Even hard copy is subject to falsification and the paper shredder.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's six years after the fact. How much untainted evidence do you expect to find on the internet? Even hard copy is subject to falsification and the paper shredder.
The earliest I have heard about that data being released was in Sept. It came from the Gov how could it be tainted?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
The part you will be looking for is this.

"The status of the door to the cockpit is checked every four seconds throughout a flight and relayed as a simple 0 or 1, where 0=closed and 1=open, with approximately 1,300 door status checks performed during AA77’s 90 minute flight. Every one of those door status checks shows as a 0, indicating that the door to the cockpit never opened during the entire flight."

This is a prime example of quote mining,this isnt from the NTSB and describes a black box but not the one on 77

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You are making a claim with nothing but someones opinion to back it up,want the NTSB transcripts to go through again?
Post just the part(s) that shows the opening and closing of the cockpit door, from any of your references. Of course you can claim that that information is never recorded and that is why you have never seen it, like in your posted links. If the data shows the door was not opened that is not an opinion, it is a provable fact.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Post just the part(s) that shows the opening and closing of the cockpit door, from any of your references. Of course you can claim that that information is never recorded and that is why you have never seen it, like in your posted links. If the data shows the door was not opened that is not an opinion, it is a provable fact.

You made the claim so it's up to you to back it up with some evidence so why wont you?

So far you made an assumption and seem to think it's a fact but it's not.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C

If you had the data that showed the door never opened then lets see it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It came from the Government. Do you really believe they tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
They had control of the boxes, the info came out as a result of a request for that info.
Why would the Gov alter information so that it sheds doubt on their story?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
They had control of the boxes, the info came out as a result of a request for that info.
Why would the Gov alter information so that it sheds doubt on their story?

Lets see the info then,whats holding you back from posting it?
Lets some evidence,any evidence,so far you have drawn a 0 in that department.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You made the claim so it's up to you to back it up with some evidence so why wont you?

So far you made an assumption and seem to think it's a fact but it's not.
I'll take that as your links do not provide that info. Why not have these guys explain it to you, or go download the data yourself after you find it.

Credentials and Experience @ pilotsfor911truth.org
"- The Flight Data Recorder Research Team consists of Professionals/Experts in Computers for decoding files, pilots and Accident Investigators to interpret the data, experts from Boeing to help interpret the data, and eyewitness research experts such as Aldo Marquis and Craig Renke from the Citizen Investigation Team..

- The NTSB has refused to comment regarding the conflict in the Official story vs. the American Airlines Flight 77 Flight Data Recorder."

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

I just opened the door to my den, went through it, and closed the door in just over three seconds. I did it about a half dozen times. I didn't hurry. I simply opened the door, stepped through, and closed the door. I don't know that the black box proves anything here.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I'll take that as your links do not provide that info. Why not have these guys explain it to you, or go download the data yourself after you find it.

Credentials and Experience @ pilotsfor911truth.org
"- The Flight Data Recorder Research Team consists of Professionals/Experts in Computers for decoding files, pilots and Accident Investigators to interpret the data, experts from Boeing to help interpret the data, and eyewitness research experts such as Aldo Marquis and Craig Renke from the Citizen Investigation Team..

- The NTSB has refused to comment regarding the conflict in the Official story vs. the American Airlines Flight 77 Flight Data Recorder."

I dont care about their credentials allthough they arent as credible as you would believe but i'll save that for later.
I also have 3 pilots in my family.

I want proof and if you have none then i'll consider this myth busted.

countryboy

Traditionally Progressive
Nov 30, 2009
BC
I dont care about their credentials allthough they arent as credible as you would believe but i'll save that for later.
I also have 3 pilots in my family.

I want proof and if you have none then i'll consider this myth busted.

Kakato, I got a bit lost in the various threads on this, but can you give me a one or two liner on what the myth is? I'm guessing that it's something to do with the terrorists not actually taking control of the plane? Just wondering...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I just opened the door to my den, went through it, and closed the door in just over three seconds. I did it about a half dozen times. I didn't hurry. I simply opened the door, stepped through, and closed the door. I don't know that the black box proves anything here.
So the hijackers went in one at a time???
Wouldn't the crew 'do something' to prevent another one trying to open the door moments later??
Are those door not locked?

One of the links I posted yesterday had a time stamp in which nothing at all was recorded. 8:51-57 or something like that. If the pilots were taken to the back they (pilots and some of the hijackes) could not have all exited the cockpit in less than 4 seconds.