5 Canadians Killed In Afghanistan

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Why dont you move if you have no respect for the guys and gals that make the ultimate sacrifice for your freedom like they have since world war 1?

You may not be a proud Canadian but I am and I stand by the troops in Afghanistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
It's funny JBeee... sometimes you come off as very virtuous in your views against the war. And then at other times you just come off as childish, shallow, and cruel. I wonder which one you're exuding today?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It's JBeee's thread. Must all threads follow convention? Especially those same conventions that make war palatable to the victims. If our dead make us approve of this evil Afghan war will that in some way repair their lives, no it won't, but it will make it easier to give up the next sacrifices.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
It's funny JBeee... sometimes you come off as very virtuous in your views against the war. And then at other times you just come off as childish, shallow, and cruel. I wonder which one you're exuding today?

I would just say he has no respect for the guys that died so he could post his "remorse" for them.

Freedom of speech though,he cares not of the peeps that died in the trench's and in the mud so that he has that right.
Unreal but I've seen em all!:roll:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Both Karrie...the latter " childish, shallow, and cruel" is my sick brand of sarcasm regarding this loss of (innocent) life *due to our gov`s bending over back-wards to please the Americans*
It should be interesting to watch and listen to our current PM apologise for this latest sacrifice.

Last edited:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
There were conflicts in the past that deserved respect....this most recent `made for tv` American debacle, I`m afraid, does not count. We are losing our good Canadian men and women for a cause that has nothing to do with us Canadians or this country in general.
Stop kissing American ass and become responsible for ourselves.

I would just say he has no respect for the guys that died so he could post his "remorse" for them.

Freedom of speech though,he cares not of the peeps that died in the trench's and in the mud so that he has that right.
Unreal but I've seen em all!:roll:

jsiooa

Time Out
Aug 5, 2009
to quote the unabomber regarding soliders

[FONT=&quot]the good combat soldier, who gets his sense of power by developing fighting skills that he is quite content to use in blind obedience to his superiors[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

so true. respect.

[/FONT]

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
They don't care JBeee, as long as they have their blood sacrifices with someone elses kids they'll keep supporting the war but history shows a lot of hesitation when the press gang comes for them. It's not such a grand thing then.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
There were conflicts in the past that deserved respect....this most recent `made for tv` American debacle, I`m afraid, does not count. We are losing our good Canadian men and women for a cause that has nothing to do with us Canadians or this country in general.
Stop kissing American ass and become responsible for ourselves.

The only one kissing ass here is you bud,a sheeple.
Go peddle your hate somewhere else,when you use our troops to further your hate agenda then your no better then the sewer crawling scum sucking foilers that use the innocent victims of 9/11 to further their agenda.

Peep's like you make me sick,dont like it? Leave then,Im sure some country will welcome you with open arms.
Thats if you have any left after rying to voice an opinion against the government like you can here.

Unreal

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Holy ****...another horrendous bout of those annoying bag-pipes about to start again!?:roll:"

While I agree that hardly any sound is more grating and irritating than the sound of bag-pipes, when they honourour war dead, I stand in silence and endure.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The only one kissing ass here is you bud,a sheeple.
Go peddle your hate somewhere else,when you use our troops to further your hate agenda then your no better then the sewer crawling scum sucking foilers that use the innocent victims of 9/11 to further their agenda.

Peep's like you make me sick,dont like it? Leave then,Im sure some country will welcome you with open arms.
Thats if you have any left after rying to voice an opinion against the government like you can here.

Unreal

Are you saying that the same people using our troops now were the same people who had their agenda moved forward by the 9/11 event?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
"Holy ****...another horrendous bout of those annoying bag-pipes about to start again!?:roll:"

While I agree that hardly any sound is more grating and irritating than the sound of bag-pipes, when they honourour war dead, I stand in silence and endure.

The ramp ceremony,where they bring the bodys down off the Herc,it's real moving for those of us that have some respect for them and very sad.
Contrary to what you might see from some posters on here there is lots of us in Canada that do respect the folks in the stan. and what they have been fighting for.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

You should do that in a corner or behind a door somewhere, like an old mop.

jsiooa

Time Out
Aug 5, 2009
can't respect a bunch of robotic half-wits who unthinkingly obey their master and go into a meaningless war without question.

the ones that have come out and questioned the war and what the **** they're doing there in the first place are deserving of respect for sure. for using their brains.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The ramp ceremony,where they bring the bodys down off the Herc,it's real moving for those of us that have some respect for them and very sad.
Contrary to what you might see from some posters on here there is lots of us in Canada that do respect the folks in the stan. and what they have been fighting for.

Of course it's very sad Einstien another life has been wasted for the wealthy, and you approve.