Another Canadian Soldier Killed In Afghanistan

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
And there lies the problem I have with this whole charade....it being the "current line" were supposed to swallow hook, line and sinker.

In a year or so when our sorry asses are dragged out of there, what will have been accomplished?

It is the current line from a number of govts - both liberal and Conservative -

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
You have every right to buy the line or not........a priviledge brought to you by the blood of ahundreds of thousands of men like him.

Ingrate.

You like killing, why don't you go over there?? Lots of targets...

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Don't twist the truth....the Taliban swept to power years after the USA had ceased its involvement in Afghanistan.........it did not exist as such during the anti-Soviet war. As for Osama, he was around during that war....ungrateful little prick.
Colpy
Please remember that JBeee is "Smart like a big Dog"

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
what's with these "another Canadian soldier died" threads? Of course a Canadian soldier died. What the h*ll did ya's expect to happen to them in Afghanistan? When you send our children to war, expect them to die. That's what happens. All the fake rip's in the world won't change it or stop it from happening. You want ourt children to stop dieing, stop coming up with reason's to have em killed.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
what's with these "another Canadian soldier died" threads? Of course a Canadian soldier died. What the h*ll did ya's expect to happen to them in Afghanistan? When you send our children to war, expect them to die. That's what happens. All the fake rip's in the world won't change it or stop it from happening. You want ourt children to stop dieing, stop coming up with reason's to have em killed.
GerryH

This is JBeees fixation - Like I mentioned to Colpy

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
GerryH

This is JBeees fixation - Like I mentioned to Colpy

as opposed to the rest of the western world that are dumb like stick.... proven by the wailing and gnashing of teeth in 11 days... you know...."remembrance day".... the day that everyone forgets the day after.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
as opposed to the rest of the western world that are dumb like stick.... proven by the wailing and gnashing of teeth in 11 days... you know...."remembrance day".... the day that everyone forgets the day after.
GerryH - I must remind you of the times - i think we are about the same age - when a stick was quite a toy - A so called intelligent stick is far superior and of more use than an individual that is "Smart like a big dog". Just my opinion though -
Yes many forget Remembrance Day even during the Day itself - They think it is a Holiday - Disgusting - Many like myself Remember every day - to many friends lost.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
GerryH - I must remind you of the times - i think we are about the same age - when a stick was quite a toy - A so called intelligent stick is far superior and of more use than an individual that is "Smart like a big dog". Just my opinion though -
Yes many forget Remembrance Day even during the Day itself - They think it is a Holiday - Disgusting - Many like myself Remember every day - to many friends lost.

roflmao...... you "remember" sweet piss all.... if people would actually "remember", we wouldn't still be sending our kids oput to get killed.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Any one killed doing their job is a tragedy. But the media has hyped Astan out of proportion. Many industries have lost as many workers in the same time frame. In the B.C. forest industry there are usually around thirty men killed every year and no one is shooting at us and that is just in one province.