Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Another asshole who should go to prison.

Another example of why some people shouldn't be allowed to have guns - they aren't capable of owning them responsibly.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
?? You don't think people should protest deaths?

Good Lord no!

I just know that if this had been an abortion doctor downed.........the pro-abortion folks would have this at 100 posts by this time, crying out about the monstrousity, the horror, the madness, the violence inherent in conservatism.....

Somehow I knew this shooting would not be considered as vile.

Nuts on both sides, if you ask me.........

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Good Lord no!

I just know that if this had been an abortion doctor downed.........the pro-abortion folks would have this at 100 posts by this time, crying out about the monstrousity, the horror, the madness, the violence inherent in conservatism.....

They are just hoping this thread will drop out of sight....and be forgotten...:roll:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Good Lord no!

Ban all guns...;-):smile:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I once punched an anti abortion protester in the mouth.

They're virulent little things. Not that they should be killed, but I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Reactions: DurkaDurka

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands

And that is why you are a complete nutcase. Would you like some tissue paper to go with your victim complex?

You have really missed the point about the irony of pro-life violence. But hey, I suppose that is to be taken for granted in somebody who doesn't think before they vote.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The other logical alternative is to put him back in his mother's womb and hope she miscarries.