Poll: Average intelligence of Canadian- Rush Limbaugh listeners

IQ poll pertaining to the average IQ of Canadian Rush listeners

• Total voters

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
In my opinion, most Rush Limbaugh listeners are ignorant, backwood, incestuous half wits.

My opinion is based on observing the average Rush listener in Canada, who are even stupider then the average yokel listening to Rush in the US. The Canadian Rush listener can be quite easily identified by the following:

• Retired and bored
  • Repressed upbringing
  • Former drug addict
  • Easily angered
  • Prone to bed wetting
  • General hate for anyone who doesn't fit into the Rush mold.
Now, for the poll.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I only know personally one person who was an admitted Rush Limbaugh fan. This guy certainly is smart from an IQ perspective, but he is an asshole.

Too small of a sample size to base anything on, but if this guy is typical, he's the kind of person I don't want to have any dealings with. Style over substance, appearances are the most important, and he is one of the most condescending arsewipe I've had to deal with.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Having said in another thread that I would ignore him, it is hard for me not to respond to DurkaDurka's thread:

Good bet that he NEVER listened to Rush Limbaugh. Good bet that he could not name an American radio station on which to listen to Rush Limbaugh. Good bet that he does not even know the time Rush Limbaugh is on the air.

Good bet that he could never prove that the listeners to Limbaugh are retired and bored. Well, bored, maybe.

Good bet that he was repressed in his upbringing and now tries to stick it to others.

Good bet that he is a former, and even more likely, current addict. Probably a smoker, too.

Good bet that he is easily angered. Witness this forum (thread).

Good bet that his bed is not dry.

Good bet that he suffers from Bush Derangement Syndrome for the rest of his regrettably far too long natural days.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"I only know personally one person who was an admitted Rush Limbaugh fan. This guy certainly is smart from an IQ perspective, but he is an asshole."

TenPenny (I hope I spelled that correctly) you can tell a bird by its feathers and a person by his/her friends. I bet you hope that your post did not describe a friend.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Having said in another thread that I would ignore him, it is hard for me not to respond to DurkaDurka's thread:

Good bet that he NEVER listened to Rush Limbaugh. Good bet that he could not name an American radio station on which to listen to Rush Limbaugh. Good bet that he does not even know the time Rush Limbaugh is on the air.

Good bet that he could never prove that the listeners to Limbaugh are retired and bored. Well, bored, maybe.

Good bet that he was repressed in his upbringing and now tries to stick it to others.

Good bet that he is a former, and even more likely, current addict. Probably a smoker, too.

Good bet that he is easily angered. Witness this forum (thread).

Good bet that his bed is not dry.

Good bet that he suffers from Bush Derangement Syndrome for the rest of his regrettably far too long natural days.

Delusions of grandeur, Jack? This thread isn't about you.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
wow A blatant trolling thread. How grown up is that? (rhetorical)

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
TenPenny (I hope I spelled that correctly) you can tell a bird by its feathers and a person by his/her friends.

And therefore, spies do not exist and never have.

So many people have picked what they thought were field mushrooms only to be killed off by an Amanita virosa.

Judging by appearance is foolish. A person is distinguished by their actions, not the actions of their friends.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I only know personally one person who was an admitted Rush Limbaugh fan. This guy certainly is smart from an IQ perspective, but he is an asshole.

Too small of a sample size to base anything on, but if this guy is typical, he's the kind of person I don't want to have any dealings with. Style over substance, appearances are the most important, and he is one of the most condescending arsewipe I've had to deal with.

to dissect DUrka's attempt at trolling further... the 'average' listener as I think of them, wouldn't take their time to be on here debating and discussing politics. If someone on here is a listener, I would tend to think of them as the intelligent outliers compared to what my stereotyping mind conjures for the others.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Jack, obviously you are not the average rush listener that I was referring to so I take exception to the personal attacks made against my electronic persona. A public apology to me is warranted under the circumstances.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
:lol:
In my opinion, most Rush Limbaugh listeners are ignorant, backwood, incestuous half wits.

My opinion is based on observing the average Rush listener in Canada, who are even stupider then the average yokel listening to Rush in the US. The Canadian Rush listener can be quite easily identified by the following:

• Retired and bored
  • Repressed upbringing
  • Former drug addict
  • Easily angered
  • Prone to bed wetting
  • General hate for anyone who doesn't fit into the Rush mold.
Now, for the poll.

The only correct answer would have to be a write-in:

"Higher Than Yours".:lol:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Delusions of grandeur, Jack? This thread isn't about you."

You made six points in your post #1.

I rebutted all six and added a point of argument for good measure.

Advice: go suck up to your soulmate for comfort. Both you and he/she know who you are.

You refuted NONE.

You responded childishly, as expected from a liberal.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
"Delusions of grandeur, Jack? This thread isn't about you."

You made six points in your post #1.

I rebutted all six and added a point of argument for good measure.

Advice: go suck up to your soulmate for comfort. Both you and he/she know who you are.

You refuted NONE.

You responded childishly, as expected from a liberal.

Why would you disprove any of the points when they were not aimed at you? Talk about an inferiority complex.

Last edited:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I'll have you know I only fit three of the listed criteria for a Rush listener......so there.

I'll let you guess which three.

Besides, I don't listen to the Moron.

I didn't mention firearms so you're probably off the hook. ;-)

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Jack, obviously you are not the average rush listener that I was referring to so I take exception to the personal attacks made against my electronic persona. A public apology to me is warranted under the circumstances."

DurkaDurka, get in touch with all the dictionaries, so that they can include you in the definition of the word: Chutzah.

Asking for apologies from the offended.

Several colloquials for you: Go piss up a rope. Go F^ck a hat.

You NEVER listened to Rush Limbaugh. You are just like your soulmate SirJosephPorter (and I use the word soul rather generously). You just sound off with no knowledge, no bases for arguments and no brains.