Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
911truth.org Statement to the Press

By: StingRay
Tags: 911
COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA
Numerous media outlets have contacted 911truth.org, asking us to "make sense" of Van Jones' "strange" behavior. We have issued the following statement:
As the eighth anniversary of 9/11 approaches, what doesn't make sense to us is that media outlets choose to impugn the character of the signatories rather than carry out your responsibility as watchdogs to call attention to the as yet unanswered questions raised in the 2004 statement. Five years later, we challenge you to finally print those same unanswered questions and pursue their answers with the same vigor with which you pursue the signatories.
We are overwhelmed by all the messages of support that we have received in the last 24 hours. We apologize that we can not possibly respond to each individual message, but please know we do read each one and are grateful for your support. For those of you asking what you can do to help, we encourage you to use the questions of this 2004 Statement as talking points for calls to your local media outlets and national call-in programs, and letters to the editors. Perhaps with your help, we can finally get answers to these lingering questions. Thank you.
For readers' convenience, following is the actual Truth Statement signed onto by Van Jones in 2004, currently being discussed in the media.
911truth.org Statement to the Press - 911truth.org

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
As a member of the media I can safely say that you should seek some help from a shrink maybe you can take a pill because of your delusions.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
As a member of the media I can safely say that you should seek some help from a shrink maybe you can take a pill because of your delusions.

You are a member of the media? You can't possibly be unbiased! 8O

That would explain a lot about slanted journalism.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
The media are the watchdogs and they decide what is the true story that they tell to the public and the public can formulate an opinion because the public does not have the time or expertise to find out the whole truth.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The media are the watchdogs and they decide what is the true story that they tell to the public and the public can formulate an opinion because the public does not have the time or expertise to find out the whole truth.
There's that "We know better then the people" Liberal shining through Liberalkid.

This is the very mentality that garners you and the Liberals my up most contempt.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
There's that "We know better then the people" Liberal shining through Liberalkid.

This is the very mentality that garners you and the Liberals my up most contempt.

We don't know better than the people but we can help them decide the truth by uncovering hidden agenda's that organizations have.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Shouldn't that be "the public cannot formulate an opinion because the public does not have the time or expertise to find out the whole truth"?

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Shouldn't that be "the public cannot formulate an opinion because the public does not have the time or expertise to find out the whole truth"?

The public can formulate an opinion but with the help of the media they can find out the whole story rather the spin of the organization

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
On another forum I used to frequent we put all the foiler spam into one topic,everything about CT's and 9/11 went into this one topic.
After awhile you see the same stuff posted over and over and over,just foiler spam.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
On another forum I used to frequent we put all the foiler spam into one topic,everything about CT's and 9/11 went into this one topic.
After awhile you see the same stuff posted over and over and over,just foiler spam.
After a while?

It's almost immediate.