;6 feet under

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So, the coroner ruled it homicide, but that doesn't mean a crime was committed? Wow. that's a headscratcher.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
He's just getting buried now? He must be getting a bit high...:roll:

Maybe they froze him....;-)

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
A homicide is just a declaration that the death was caused by another human.

Whitewood

Sep 2, 2009
Nanaimo BC
Clear this one up for me. Jackson after buying his way out of a couple of pedophilia charges is revered as a freaken martyr and is continuously in the news in a psoitive light but some black guy gets caught organizing dog fights and the planet wants him hung by the jewels. Go figure.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
society generally wants harsher penalties for animal cruelty charges than child abuse these days. Not a surprise.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Clear this one up for me. Jackson after buying his way out of a couple of pedophilia charges is revered as a freaken martyr and is continuously in the news in a psoitive light but some black guy gets caught organizing dog fights and the planet wants him hung by the jewels. Go figure.

another moron is heard from.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

One bought his way out, if that is what happened. The other didn't.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Last I heard was that there was nothing proven about pedophilia. But the schnook did endanger his kid. He should have been charged and ordered supervised visitation rights at the minimum.
Although I enjoy some of his music, I think the poor bugger was one twisted freak and the media has gone too far with the sensationalism. But, I got tired of hearing about Turdeau, too.