Anouncing a new web site: The Science of 9/11

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Anouncing a new web site: The Science of 9/11

By: StingRay
Tags: 911
There is much controversy over what happened that day, not only between those who support and those who dispute the official explanation but also among various groups within the “9/11 truth movement”. The basic purpose of this website is to examine and present soundly based scientific evidence that the buildings were brought down by “controlled demolition” using explosives. It is hoped that this will provide a clear picture by collecting together the most compelling evidence for demolition, while avoiding those aspects of 9/11 which are still in dispute.
The US administration does not admit the possibility that the towers were brought down with explosives. The government has authorized three investigations, all of which attempt to explain the collapses of the towers as due solely to the combined effects of the plane impacts and the resultant fires. None of the investigations properly examines the question of whether controlled demolition might better fit the observations.
The Science of 9/11 | 

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
You believe what you see on TV? That would explain a lot!

Live tv....yup.
Definately before I believed what I seen in a youtube video.

I made one once,dubbed my voice over that of a firefighter saying it was a bomb.
Couple days later the foilers were posting the video on one of their foiler sites and linking to it as evidence that it was indeed a bomb.

I'm still chuckling over that one.:cool:

Reactions: Tonington

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Live tv....yup.
Definately before I believed what I seen in a youtube video.

I made one once,dubbed my voice over that of a firefighter saying it was a bomb.
Couple days later the foilers were posting the video on one of their foiler sites and linking to it as evidence that it was indeed a bomb.

I'm still chuckling over that one.:cool:
As you should be...:lol:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
As you should be...:lol:
After about ten thousand pages of trying to explain that it was indeed jets that took out the towers I gave up and went trolling with some foiler bait that took ten minutes to make.I just filmed a youtube vid off my monitor with my digi cam,made sure the volume was down and dubbed in my voice,another 5 minutes in movie maker and I had it on youtube.

When I finally could take it no more I admitted I had doctored the vid and it was me that posted it.
The foilers said ya right,that video was taken by a firefighter.
I even showed them my other vids and username proving it was me that posted the vid.
They still didnt believe me,thats when I gave up dealing with the tin foil hat crowd.:cool:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Kakato, that sounds like fun. You should make more and start your own site.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
http://www.scienceof911.com.au/ The basic purpose of this website is to examine and present soundly based scientific evidence that the buildings were brought down by “controlled demolition” using explosives.

That's funny. Doesn't science generally look at the evidence without motive. If these yahoos did, they would see quite clearly that the building were NOT brought down by controlled demolition. Can one sue for false advertising, claiming science is involved in the web site?

thatone

Aug 14, 2009
`The basic purpose of this website is to examine and present soundly based scientific evidence that the buildings were brought down by “controlled demolition” using explosives.`

I lol`d, someone needs a reality check

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Since it is a "science" site, I would like it to calculate the statistical probability of everyone involved in this so-called conspiracy staying silent and no one getting caught at any level (numerous multiple levels) over the years of planning and execution.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
After about ten thousand pages of trying to explain that it was indeed jets that took out the towers I gave up and .......
So all that molten steel was not the by-product to super-thermite??. It was a photo-shop trickery, that is even less likely

Is this in video yet??
Christopher Bollyn

911 was never solved, even to this date (in that punishments for treason would have been issued and carried out in full by this time).

It is a mere distraction from other goals. It was a stepping stone, 911 was not the end-game move by 'them' either'.

Hijacking Humanity Final Cut - Chapter 2 - It's a Rich Man's World.. Government?

Surely some accident reconstruction software could duplicate the effects a either plane on the inner-core after being shredded by the steel in the outer-wall. Beyond some lost fire-doors the steel and concrete structure would remain in a secure state. That should not be above your computer-skills. My solution, build a replica and fly a remotely flown into it. The test site would only need a 4 story replica, on yeah, no money.

Last edited:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
please read up on thermite and plasma cutters before bringing up that dead dog thats been debunked a million times allready.They used them to cut the columns during clean up.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Christopher b is an idiot and a hater of the evil zionist conspiracy,but he is selling book for you paranoid foilers to buy.
According to him its all a huge jewish conspiracy,give me a break.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Since it is a "science" site, I would like it to calculate the statistical probability of everyone involved in this so-called conspiracy staying silent and no one getting caught at any level (numerous multiple levels) over the years of planning and execution.
That's an interesting thought and it deserves special attention. When the US was 'building the bomb' how many people who were there for the whole time knew what they were building or knew how to build one. Patriates are just as fanatical as any other fringe element.

Lets track the careers of each and see who got promoted or otherwise benefited monetarily and 'position-wise' since that event.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
please read up on thermite and plasma cutters before bringing up that dead dog thats been debunked a million times allready.They used them to cut the columns during clean up.

At one point that color of metal was pouring out of a wound the airplane made.
Seems like one floor in each was quite a bit heavier than any other because of equipment solely for the building needs. Do you recall how far the impacts were from those two floors?

How much did they use in the entire clean-up? Man I hope didn't double bill the taxpayers for that one. No need to use very much in the clean-up as all had been previously severed. The severe heat then expanded all the minute water molecules in the concrete turning then into explosive devices if you were next to one wall/floor. Instant dust. With only gravity to do the crushing they would not be dust at the start of the fall.

Christopher b is an idiot and a hater of the evil zionist conspiracy,but he is selling book for you paranoid foilers to buy.
According to him its all a huge jewish conspiracy,give me a break.

Didn't you say it was used in the clean-up? That would seem that you support trace amounts being found, in fact they would have to be there to support the use (most efficient means to cut steel)

Who would you trust to tell you the truth?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Mhz says
Who would you trust to tell you the truth?

Nobody,thats why I make up my own mind based on the "facts" and not partial quotes like team foiler uses.

Youtube video's are NOT facts and I showed how easy it was to make my own fake video that caught lots of foilers.:cool:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not Christopher B or anyone else with an agenda.
He's a jew hater and nothing else.
He's even blaming them for the fall of GM.
The 'having an agenda' would remove a lot of people from both sides of the argument.
GM is alive and well so what are you talking about? How many new plants did they open in China (and elsewhere) in the last few years. It is only the costly North American assembly plants that are being retired and not being rebuilt. The taxpayer gets given the closing and moving fees, again lol. In the end time to find a new career.

Nobody,thats why I make up my own mind based on the "facts" and not partial quotes like team foiler uses.

Still, since you are not a witness to all the things you have opinions on you must have accepted somebodies version of the truth.
A partial quote should be enough to send you to the original argument, as well as those that dispute the findings.