US Is Picking & Choosing The Afghan Opium Trade Winners

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
US Is Picking & Choosing The Afghan Opium Trade Winners

Tags:
Via Derrick Crowe, I see that accused war criminal and narco-warlord Gen. Abdul Rashid Dostum has rejoined Karzai's government from exile in Turkey. In 2001, according to Physicians for Human Rights, he and his men stuffed thousands of prisoners into metal containers, suffocating most and shooting any who survived. Because he was on the CIA's payroll, the Bush administration discouraged any investigations even after the mass grave of the victims was discovered. Karzai trusts him to deliver more than 1 million Uzbeck votes in Thursday's election.
Yet recently the US military said it was going to hunt down fifty drug traffickers believed to be allied to the Taliban, leaving even supporters of the occupation going "wtf?".

Webmaster's Commentary:
The occupation is all about pipelines to control the flow of Eurasian oil, and protecting the drug trade.
That's what our American kids are fighting, getting permanently maimed, and dying for, plain and simple.
US Is Picking & Choosing The Afghan Opium Trade Winners :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dall'Iraq occupato :: news from occupied Iraq :: [ - it - 57090]

It is the oil, stupid!
"It is the Oil, Stupid!" (by Joseph Clifford) - Media Monitors Network

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The election will stop all the nastiness and the spontaneous generation of western democratic institutionalisms will simply xplode out of the aether showering the long vexed nation with the love and prosperity once thought only possible in white countries.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
"Its the oil stupid"... my favorite. Afghanistan floats on a sea of oil... I have Afghan Oil to sell the both of you. :lol:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I laughed when the Colbert said "Afghans like Abdullah Abdullah so much they Andullahed him twice".

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
I saw on CNN this weekend that Afghanistan now supplies 90% of the world's opium, down from 13% six years ago. Cdn soldiers are dying for nothing there. Five to eight years on and things are getting worse.

Did our troops in Afghan stop the anti-Cdn Buy America policy enacted by Obama? No. Our troops are cannon fodder. Let's cut our losses.