Polio surge in Nigeria after vaccine virus mutates

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Polio surge in Nigeria after vaccine virus mutates

Tags: SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE
Polio, the dreaded paralyzing disease stamped out in the industrialized world, is spreading in Nigeria. And health officials say in some cases, it's caused by the vaccine used to fight it.
In July, the World Health Organization issued a warning that this vaccine-spread virus might extend beyond Africa. So far, 124 Nigerian children have been paralyzed this year — about twice those afflicted in 2008.

Webmaster's Commentary:
They have known that this vaccine had problems since 2005, and this poison wasn't taken off the market immediately?!?!?
And why?!?!?
Drug company profits, pure and simple. It's always about the money, and rarely about the health of the people being vaccinated.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090814/ap_on_re_af/af_med_polio_nigeria

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Since sanofipasteur donates the bulk of doses. The hyperbole assertion that this is profit drive, is pure BS.

124 cases of vaccine based, and allegedly I might add, out 120 million donated doses, is a small price to pay.

Has anyone asked the other 119,999,874 Africans if they would turn back the clocks?

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
It is an odd situation isn't it! I heard people say that the flu shots we regularly get here in Canada leave some people paralized. I had never heard that so I assumed the woman was just kind of a blabbermouth. (sorry but she was really ranting on about it in what seemed like an inappropriate place to do so)Later on I did read that it's not actually the flu shot. Many people aged 65 and over can have the pneumonia vaccine as well and apparently, there have been some men paralazed over the pneumonia vaccine. I believe it's just men for some truly odd reason. So - do you take your chances with viral pneumonia or do you take the shot? The shot is free for seniors. No profit there for big Pharma.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Since sanofipasteur donates the bulk of doses. The hyperbole assertion that this is profit drive, is pure BS.

124 cases of vaccine based, and allegedly I might add, out 120 million donated doses, is a small price to pay.

Has anyone asked the other 119,999,874 Africans if they would turn back the clocks?

We can't expect you to use reason and logic so we'll just have to inform you that all profit is not cash in the hope that somehow it will penetrate the concrete protecting your ahhhh ehh mmm brain. Google is said to be the worst search engine.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
look at what else who have been upto..........

[SIZE=+3]Genocide & Vaccinations in Uganda[/SIZE]

"But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."--Jon Rappoport interview

Polio vaccine genocide in Uganda

The WHO's Blueprint for Genocide

The euphemistically titled WHO publication pictured above (and available as a PDF file here) is one of the most frightening compilations I have ever seen. As lawyers are fond of saying -- it is a res ipsa loquitor, speaking, in this instance, entire volumes for itself. For these reasons I will refrain from providing much deconstructive comment here, and leave it for the motivated reader to discover whether I write accurately or no.
I will warn the brave of heart and strong of stomach, however, that you are about to enter a world of bureaucratic language hell that puts George Orwell to shame. A hell in which some of the most toxic drugs ever legally synthesized are authoritatively touted as life prolonging medicines, and where table after table after table provide presumably, arithmetically illiterate "health care" workers with dosage recommendations in which the word "caution" appears exactly four times in a way that almost defies what was once its meaning.

http://barnesworld.blogs.com/barnes_world/2007/01/the_whos_bluepr_1.html

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
We can't expect you to use reason and logic so we'll just have to inform you that all profit is not cash in the hope that somehow it will penetrate the concrete protecting your ahhhh ehh mmm brain. Google is said to be the worst search engine.
And of course you have some form of proof to back up your stupidity right?

Oh what am I saying, of course not. You have nothing more then insults. How vacuous of DB, if not wholly predictable...:lol:

BTW: Tax write offs are never considered profit DB. Only a moron would think otherwise...;-)

look at what else who have been upto..........

[SIZE=+3]Genocide & Vaccinations in Uganda[/SIZE]

The euphemistically titled WHO publication pictured above (and available as a PDF file here) is one of the most frightening compilations I have ever seen. As lawyers are fond of saying -- it is a res ipsa loquitor, speaking, in this instance, entire volumes for itself. For these reasons I will refrain from providing much deconstructive comment here, and leave it for the motivated reader to discover whether I write accurately or no.
I will warn the brave of heart and strong of stomach, however, that you are about to enter a world of bureaucratic language hell that puts George Orwell to shame. A hell in which some of the most toxic drugs ever legally synthesized are authoritatively touted as life prolonging medicines, and where table after table after table provide presumably, arithmetically illiterate "health care" workers with dosage recommendations in which the word "caution" appears exactly four times in a way that almost defies what was once its meaning.​

For these reasons I will refrain from providing much deconstructive comment here, and leave it for the motivated reader to discover whether I write accurately or no

In other words, "you don't have to read it, I read it for you and it's real technical quasi-med-bureau-speak so take my word for it"...now that's funny. And oh so common for CT idiots to suck up.

I searched for the word caution, as the blogger offered that word as a qualifier in his BS.

I found it, and found that it was used in no way outside what would be expected.

Caution must be exercised
Use caution when
And so on. In all cases it was used to draw attention to the fact that the drugs being supplied, (which are commonly available in North America to HIV and AIDs patients.) can be dangerous to people whos overall health is deminished.

Given that the most heavily impacted African countries, also have limited health services, suffer from poor nutrition and so on, it would be without a doubt, an extremely important issue to highlight the fact that common HIV and AIDs medication is toxic in levels out side the perametors of weigh adjusted dosage.

WHO would be remis if they were to ignore that very real and deadly issue.

Anyone that hasn't the ability to discern hyperbole from fact on issues such as this, should seek help.

Last edited: