The dark side of the feminist "male bashing" movement.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Children: Father didn't abuse us: Ex-Vancouver police officer spent nearly 20 years in prison

Tags: CURRENT EVENTS

A 33-year-old son recalled how, at age 9, he was repeatedly questioned, alone, by now-retired Detective Sharon Krause, of the Clark County Sheriff's Office. He said that after months of questioning, he said he had been abused just to get Krause to leave him alone.
A 30-year-old daughter said she doesn't remember what she told Krause at age 5, but recalled Krause bought her ice cream.
The brother and sister, who live in Sacramento, Calif., said that while growing up in California they were told by their mother, who divorced Spencer before he was charged, that they were blocking out the memory of the abuse.
They said they realized as adults the abuse had never happened.
Local News | Children: Father didn't abuse us: Ex-Vancouver police officer spent nearly 20 years in prison | Seattle Times Newspaper

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
That's bound to happen the odd time.
Perhaps if children were accompanied by a qualified psychologist (who can tell when a child is agitated over something) when being questioned, the issue might disappear.

psychologist ......now, there's a scary term. a body language expert would be more appropriate.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
lol Have you any idea what a psychologist studies?
I'll let you in on a little secret; they study behavior. What do you think body language is? Perhaps you are thinking of psychiatrist. That would be scary.

anything that starts with a silent "p" is scary.....look at psalms :lol:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
lmao
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am stronger than it. lol

............And the meanest son of bitch in the valley.........:lol:

Do you remember a few (quite a few) years ago, in California, I believe; some children in a day care made up stories of abuse, devil worship, sexual abuse, and eating babies......all this under intense police questioning. People got life sentences out of it, and were completely innocent.

Most of "the accused" plea bargained, and got a few years. One lady said, bullshyte, and pleaded innocent. SHE GOT LIFE !!!! Was released MANY years later, when the kids were older and realized what they had done. Nice for her, eh!!

The point being; Someone "in authority" can question a small child, nicely, but relentlessly, and EVENTUALLY they will tell you what they think you want to hear, just so they can go home and watch TV, be with mommy, or whatever.

They don't even have to be waterboarded..........8O, Dick.

Mighty scary. So, be nice to your wife, or ex-wife, or girlfriend. If she has kids.

And don't run a daycare.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
............And the meanest son of bitch in the valley.........:lol:

Do you remember a few (quite a few) years ago, in California, I believe; some children in a day care made up stories of abuse, devil worship, sexual abuse, and eating babies......all this under intense police questioning. People got life sentences out of it, and were completely innocent.

Most of "the accused" plea bargained, and got a few years. One lady said, bullshyte, and pleaded innocent. SHE GOT LIFE !!!! Was released MANY years later, when the kids were older and realized what they had done. Nice for her, eh!!

The point being; Someone "in authority" can question a small child, nicely, but relentlessly, and EVENTUALLY they will tell you what they think you want to hear, just so they can go home and watch TV, be with mommy, or whatever.

They don't even have to be waterboarded..........8O, Dick.

Mighty scary. So, be nice to your wife, or ex-wife, or girlfriend. If she has kids.

And don't run a daycare.

I remember that. This is why I believe in evidence rather than simply the opinion of the police or some other authority. Eye witnesses are wrong as often as they are right. Even unwittingly investigators can lead a witness into a wrong identification.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Stretch, and exactly what does this have to do with Feminism? Did Feminists tell the little boy to lie? I thought that was the job of religion, not of Feminism.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Male bashing feminists. lol Like they make up the majority just because they squawk loudly.
I guess by that sort of reasoning, men are worth bashing because they are the "dark side of" chauvinist pigism. lmao

Reactions: Ron in Regina