According To CBC Radio Jackson Never Died

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I was listening to CBC radio this morning and a CBC reporter said in Los Angeles that the press is saying their was no sign of the body at the memorial that they feel that Michael Jackson is still alive.

I guess there will be sightings of Michael all over the world for years to come just like Elvis

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
I was listening to CBC radio this morning and a CBC reporter said in Los Angeles that the press is saying their was no sign of the body at the memorial that they feel that Michael Jackson is still alive.

I guess there will be sightings of Michael all over the world for years to come just like Elvis

I was wondering how long it would take for this claim to be made. Not long....

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Actually he died a long time ago in 1964 from a sniper bullet from a grassy knoll. :D I think.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Maybe he isn't dead..Maybe he just wanted out..Whether he's dead or not doesn't really matter..He will always be around...Kinda like Elvis and all the greats..They never really die...

An open casket would have resolved all this speculation but that wouldn't have raised any speculation..

Maybe he's on an island chillin...or maybe he's in paradise chillin'

doesn't matter...as long as he's at peace..

Rock in peace MJ

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Open casket could have but not necessarily. Awesome things can be done with wax and latex these days. lol