Michael Jackson dead at 50

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Thriller (Monster Movie Mash-Up)

TheStar.com | entertainment | Michael Jackson dead at 50
Dead June 25th 2009 age 50, strange why he would restructure his face being he was not happy with the word NATURAL.

Last edited:

wrigleys

Electoral Member
Dec 30, 2008
Manchester UK
He was a talented man and his music will live on and on. He was, of course, the king of eccentric, but I've grown up with and appreciated his music and hope he is remembered more for this than the troubles that followed him everywhere.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Farrah Fawcett also died today. She was 62. Most of the "old guys" will remember Charley's Angels.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Never liked his "music", never liked his lifestyle, never liked the fact that he was ashamed to be black, but I mourn his passing as a fellow human being.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Juan....I found that coincidence eerie and mentioned to my son, a bad day for Hollywood...and a lot of fans of the acting and music world.

Farrah Fawcett also died today. She was 62. Most of the "old guys" will remember Charley's Angels.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Never liked Michael Jackson, from the ABC/123 days to the present.

It never appealed to me in the slightest, and he was such a freak he should have been in a mental hospital.

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Like someone said on another site: They can take the child molester sign off his front lawn now.

R.I.P. Thanks for the wonderful music.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
He was a talented man and his music will live on and on. He was, of course, the king of eccentric, but I've grown up with and appreciated his music and hope he is remembered more for this than the troubles that followed him everywhere.

Yes indeed a very good way of seeing it, his creativity of music made many people listen. He was eccentric, but had little respect for natural, this is why he restructure his facial features...having respect for natural starts from the face and body of the person. But we all have our good and bad.

wrigleys

Electoral Member
Dec 30, 2008
Manchester UK
I tried to look like Farrah Fawcett whilst listening to Michael Jackson! I can bet every girl of my age asked their hairdresser for a "Farrah Fawcett"!!! Such sad news of her demise.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

He might have had talent, but he was also a pervert.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Sad news. Pop stars today are cheap immitations of this talented man.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The part of him about the music, I mourn. The part of him about the business is music's loss. The part of him about Micheal was gone long ago.

Farrah.... What a lousy way to go ... and such a noble way to do it.

Last edited: