The Proudest Hour of the Prolife Movement.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
The prolife movement has won a big victory. A prolifer managed to murder the abortion providing doctor from Kansas, Dr. Tiller. Dr. Tiller specialized in performing late term abortions. Women who had life threatening conditions, or may suffer permanent, long lasting harm as a result of delivering the baby (and the condition could not be diagnose until lat en pregnancy) went to Dr. Tiller for an abortion.

Murder of Dr. Tiller is a great loss to women of USA, many of them will die as a result of late term complications in pregnancy. I understand there are only two more doctors in USA who perform such procedures.

But no doubt in prolife movement they are celebrating today, Champaign corks must be popping all over the place.

I read the far right website Townhall yesterday, and some posters were positively giddy with delight. They were celebrating the fact that supposedly thousands of babies will live, now that the ‘mass murderer of Kansas’ is dead.

Recently Homeland Secretary Janet Napolitano put out a directive regarding right wing terrorism, saying that terrorism from the right was a real threat. Right wing in USA went apoplectic over it. But the directive was prophetical in nature, as it turns out.

So congratulations, prolifers. You have won a big one. Osama Ben Laden salutes you, I am sure he could take a lesson or two from you.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"I read the far right website Townhall yesterday, and some posters were positively giddy with delight. They were celebrating the fact that supposedly thousands of babies will live, now that the ‘mass murderer of Kansas’ is dead."

For those of you who still believe anything SirJosephPorter says, there were three short mentions of this event in Townhall.

One contained a quote from a Kansas Pro Life Group saying that they were praying for Dr. Tiller's conversion, not his murder.

The other was by well known blogger Hugh Hewitt, condemning it also, calling it a cold-blooded murder.

Neither article had any comments attached to them submitted by any posters.

The third article has 21 comments by posters, not a single one sounds giddy to me. In fact most condemn the act as murder and there comments whose origators are quite obviously on the Left side of the politcal spectrum. Interesting, for an "extreme right-wing" publication.

Why don't you do, what SirJosephPorter obviously DID NOT do: Log in to Townhall.com and read it for yourself.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you look for the bad in people, you will surely find it."

But of course he was a "Whig" not yet a Republican when he said that...

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Yukon, you evidently did not look at the blogs, the blogs were alive with posters celebrating the death of Dr. Tiller.

I will see if they are still there and post some of the juiciest morsels here. Now I am beginning to wonder if you really read Townhall, or just claim you do and try to bluff your way through.

Anyway, I will see if the blog comments are still there.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Yukon, feast your eyes on this.

Ronna writes: Sunday, May, 31, 2009 5:33 PM

Tiller The Baby Killer
obviously experienced a "Late Term abortion" first hand by a person who wanted to stop him from murdering anymore babies. What goes around comes around...sometimes.

Eugene writes: Sunday, May, 31, 2009 5:42 PM

Frank
How do you know it wasn't a latina?

I know of someone who probably thinks a latina is a better shot than a white man.

And Frank. Don't demand that anyone condenm this act.

You are far from being the conservatives moral compass.

God knows what I and other conservatives think of this.

He doesn't need your help.

Notice the hypocrisy here, he is actually claiming that a Hispanic shot Dr. Tiller. And then Republicans wonder why Hispanics vote Democratic.

dreadnaught writes: Sunday, May, 31, 2009 5:49 PM

someone done him in As Eliza Doolittle would say.

We are sorry; but crocodile tears are not in order. Tiller's murderer hopefully won't escape justice.

Tiller was a victim, but he got justice. Nobody can dispute that. In a just world, a thousand bounty hunters would've been hunting for him and wanted posters would be everywhere:

"Wanted for murder of Innocent Infants seconds before their birth."

Now, with his demise, many innocents won't be murdered next week.

Thank You, Almighty Father!

AliveInHim writes: Sunday, May, 31, 2009 6:00 PM Frank You know NOTHING about the person who killed Tiller. It could just as well have been a liberal atheist who nonetheless thought Tiller's practice abhorrent. Ever think of that, genius?

I'm not shedding any tears over Tiller himself. I'm honestly glad the monster is dead.

Again, note the hypocrisy. The bloggers blame everybody except prolifers (and yet they are happy that somebody killed him).

Ronna writes: Sunday, May, 31, 2009 6:32 PM

What difference does it make what race Tiller's killer is? He obviously had enough of the slaughter of thousands of babies at Tiller's hands. Tit for tat? An eye for an eye, and all that? He who liveth by the sword, indeed!

I don't, as a rule, condone murder - beginning with all those murders Tiller committed, but in this case I feel he got what was coming to him; I just feel it could have happened years earlier so that more innocent lives would have been saved from his murdering hands.

Want more (and there is plenty more)? Try this:

Townhall.com Blog : Jillian Bandes : Late-Term Abortion Provider Murdered

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Just name the blogs. I read the comments, there rather tame. Why didn't you just post a link to the article?

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Yukon, I don’t think you looked at Townhall at all; you probably posted the post assuming that I was wrong, that I am just making things up. I wonder if that is how you always operate. From now on when you claim that you saw something on a website, I will know better.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Just name the blogs. I read the comments, there rather tame. Why didn't you just post a link to the article?

Oh, you thought the comments posted by me were tame, do you? Spoken like a typical prolifer.

Anyway, could you give me an example of what an extremist comment would be (if you think that the comments I have posted here are tame)?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Oh, you thought the comments posted by me were tame, do you? Spoken like a typical prolifer.

Anyway, could you give me an example of what an extremist comment would be (if you think that the comments I have posted here are tame)?

This is funny. First you label me, and then ignore my question: why didn't you just post the original ariticle? Eh? I love your righteous anger, btw. And LOL at your 'could you please give me an example of what an extremist comment would be' No. I. Don't. Think. I. Will. Be. Doing. That. For. You. Today. As. Extremist. Comments. Are. Rather. Obvious. Feel. Free. To. Post. More. At. Your. Leasure. Though. :lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't know a single pro-life person who would celebrate a murder. It kind of flies in the face of the whole notion of being PRO LIFE.

Zealots exist on all sides of the spectrum, but, the left has animal activists that post about wanting to see humans killed for butchering cows, so, it doesn't really surprise me that there are a few on the right too.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
SirJosephPorter, while I read Townhall regularly, I usually read only my favourite columnists. Occasionally I click on NEWS but until today it never occurred to me to click on and read BLOG.

Hence, I missed the blog and the comments you presented.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
From what I read one left wing-nut attacked the editorial condemning the murder.....that got a bunch of right wing-nuts pissed off and it just went downhill from there.....typical trollish behavior from the start..:smile:

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
why didn't you just post the original ariticle?

Said1, what was the point in posting the original article (from CNN?). I read it on CNN, but it is on every news channel. I didn’t think it was necessary to post a link to the article, what is the point in that? I assumed that most people have read it (or saw it on TV) by now.

And if somebody has been so isolated as not to have heard of it, a Google search for ‘Dr. Tiller’ would produce more articles that he would have the time to read.

No, I don’t think there was any point in putting up the link to the article.

Anyway, if you think that the comments I have posted were not over the top, were not extremist comments (The Baby Killer obviously experienced a "Late Term abortion", Don't demand that anyone condenm this act., Now, with his demise, many innocents won't be murdered next week. Thank You, Almighty Father! and so on), that really tells me a lot about you and your worldview.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
SirJosephPorter, while I read Townhall regularly, I usually read only my favourite columnists. Occasionally I click on NEWS but until today it never occurred to me to click on and read BLOGS.

Hence, I missed the blog you presented.

Well, you learned something today.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
why didn't you just post the original ariticle?

Said1, what was the point in posting the original article (from CNN?). I read it on CNN, but it is on every news channel. I didn’t think it was necessary to post a link to the article, what is the point in that? I assumed that most people have read it (or saw it on TV) by now.

And if somebody has been so isolated as not to have heard of it, a Google search for ‘Dr. Tiller’ would produce more articles that he would have the time to read.

No, I don’t think there was any point in putting up the link to the article.

Ok. Suite yourself. But the your intent is noted. As is your knee jerk labeling, which is really no more than petty name calling. And no, I didn't 'heard' of it. I've been quite ill since Thursday. I'm feeling a lot better today, though.

Anyway, if you think that the comments I have posted were not over the top, were not extremist comments (The Baby Killer obviously experienced a "Late Term abortion", Don't demand that anyone condenm this act., Now, with his demise, many innocents won't be murdered next week. Thank You, Almighty Father! and so on), that really tells me a lot about you and your worldview.
I was referring to the comments that proceeded the town hall article you alluded to, in your original OP. i thought that was pretty clear, especially since I asked for the names of the blogs where the offensive remarks were made.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
I was referring to the comments that proceeded the town hall article you alluded to, in your original OP. i thought that was pretty clear, especially since I asked for the names of the blogs where the offensive remarks were made.

Sorry, my mistake. But your post (#9) appeared after I posted comments from the Townhall blog (#8 ) . So I naturally assumed that you were referring to the comments I posted in my post #8.