5year old missing!!!

SCB

Electoral Member
Feb 21, 2008
ontario, canada
Hunt for missing 5year old Nevaeh Buchanan

"Nevaeh "...which is HEAVEN spelled backwards (how fitting..an angel from heaven!!)...

Another beautiful little girl missing...at least they issued an "Amber Alert"...maybe that will help, and this story will have a different outcome, compared to the little "Tori" case!!!..

The mother of this girl has been dating her boyfriend (George Kennedy) who is in custody, in relationship to this case because:...

Kennedy was sentenced in 2002 to two to 15 years in prison for separate charges of criminal sexual conduct and home invasion, according to Department of Corrections records. He was released in July 2007, on parole that was set to expire in July.

Part of his parole agreement includes orders that an adult must be present when he's with a child under age 17, and he's not allowed to have a romantic relationship with a person associated with a child under age 17. Kennedy is also forbidden to have children's clothing, toys or games, and he must stay at least 1,000 feet from schools, childcare centers, parks, pools, playgrounds and arcades, records say
George Kennedy, who is now in jail under suspicion that he may have violated the terms of his parole as a registered sex offender by being near her.
No **** he violated his parole...what was the Mother thinking?????

Hunt for missing Monroe child continues | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Monroe 5-year-old kidnapped, stabbed, kids tell police
Tanveer Ali / The Detroit News

Monroe -- The last two children to see 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan on Sunday claimed the girl went "into the woods and was kidnapped by a bad man" and stabbed in the stomach, according to search warrants signed Tuesday and reviewed by The Detroit News.

One of the children said she witnessed Nevaeh being stabbed with a knife and "tried to help" but "could not" after she saw the girl going "into the woods ... to meet Daddy George."
The search Tuesday of Kennedy's Motel 7 room near the complex listed an inventory of items police found: blood stains on the wall above the sink and the bathroom, shorts and a towel with blood stains, hairs on the toilet and bathroom floor and photos of a white female similar to Nevaeh. Investigators also removed sheets, pillow cases, a mattress pad and a comforter from the room.
I dread the worse, now that I have read this...this poor little girl

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/stor...LWpk26NOQ.cspx

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...ds-tell-police

http://www.freep.com/article/20090527/NEWS05/90527035

WendyW

May 22, 2009
Another child missing!!! What the hell was the mother thinking when she got involved with a known sex offender. Who she knew was a offender. Whether he had anything to do with Nevaeh missing or not that woman must have rocks in her head for exposing her daughter to this man. She herself should be found guilty of child endangerment because of this.

SCB

Electoral Member
Feb 21, 2008
ontario, canada
Another child missing!!! What the hell was the mother thinking when she got involved with a known sex offender. Who she knew was a offender. Whether he had anything to do with Nevaeh missing or not that woman must have rocks in her head for exposing her daughter to this man. She herself should be found guilty of child endangerment because of this.

DING...DING...DING...we have a winner!!!:thumbright:

Although this new evidence found in Kennedy's motel room...doesn't exactly ring "innocence"...more likely looking like he had every/all to do with this little girls disappearance!

The search Tuesday of Kennedy's Motel 7 room near the complex listed an inventory of items police found: blood stains on the wall above the sink and the bathroom, shorts and a towel with blood stains, hairs on the toilet and bathroom floor and photos of a white female similar to Nevaeh. Investigators also removed sheets, pillow cases, a mattress pad and a comforter from the room.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County

It boggles the mind, I've seen to many inexplicable things in my life. But these creeps can be extremely charming. A good friend of my wife's, (or former friend), a well educated public health nurse, married with children, gets crushes on her patients frequently, she works at Hedingley and Stoney Mountain in Winnipeg, hello, these guys are convicts, murderers, rapists, they're lifers. I don't get it, so many women fall for these wastes of skin both on the inside and out, they are manipulative, psychopathic, they even tell these women what they'll do to them given half a chance. As I said, it boggles the mind.

But you're right, the mother, (and/or father as the case may be) has a responsibility, a duty, to protect their children. But negligently putting them in harm's way is criminal, or at least should be.