US Increases It`s Slaughter In Afghanistan

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

Villagers list 147 dead in Afghan strike

By Sharafuddin Sharafyar Sharafuddin Sharafyar Fri May 8, 7:16 am ET
KABUL (Reuters) – Residents of two villages hit earlier this week by U.S. air strikes have prepared lists with the names of 147 people killed in the attacks, the deputy governor of the province where the strikes took place said.

Farah Province deputy governor Yunus Rasooli told Reuters residents of the village of Geraani had provided 90 names and residents of neighboring Ganj Abad village another 57.

The two villages were struck by U.S. warplanes during a battle in another nearby village on Monday and Tuesday.

The issue of civilian casualties is a source of great friction between the Afghan government and its U.S. backers and the air strikes overshadowed a meeting between Afghan leader Hamid Karzai and U.S. President Barack Obama in Washington.

Violence this year has reached its highest level since the Taliban were ousted in late 2001, despite growing numbers of international troops. The U.S. military plans to more than double its troop numbers in Afghanistan to 68,000 by year's end.

Officials are still investigating the incident in the two villages and trying to confirm the names, Farah's Rasooli said.

If the civilian toll is confirmed it would be the deadliest single incident for non-combatants since U.S.-led forces first started battling the Taliban in 2001.

Rasooli said the lists included eight school children whose names were provided by the Ministry of Education.

Abdul Basir Khairkhah, a member of the provincial government's investigating team, confirmed that the villagers' lists contained 147 names. He said he had seen two mass graves and more than 40 individual graves in the two villages.

Washington acknowledges bombing the villages during the battle, but U.S. and Afghan authorities have yet to give an official account of the incident, saying the investigation is still under way.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Double the troops that would seem to mean expect double the civilian deaths.

Gilbert maybe you should just contribute something worthwhile, as it you are just trolling the threads that are the unpleasant ones. A clear warning sign.

DB, you did mean actual pieces did you not?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I agree.

Gilbert maybe you should just contribute something worthwhile, as it you are just trolling the threads that are the unpleasant ones. A clear warning sign...quote]Hz, I do. You just don't see them. Happens when you have as many prejudices & grudges as you do while wearing blinders.
And I did contribute to the Afghan discussion, BTW. I added another thread. The one about air strikes.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Gilbert maybe you should just contribute something worthwhile, as it you are just trolling the threads that are the unpleasant ones. A clear warning sign.

DB, you did mean actual pieces did you not?

It applies both ways, still. The hearts and minds harvested in the realm of the living and those of the dead. These murderous airstrikes are on purpose to enflame the resistance which will justify the destruction of both Pakistan and the bleeding remnants of Afghanistan. Canada is a proud cowardly supporter of the murder of women and children and the helpless in general even if we did not push the button, this time. There simply is no act to vile or despicable that we will not render unto the filthy bankers.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I do. You just don't see them. Happens when you have as many prejudices & grudges as you do while wearing blinders.
And I did contribute to the Afghan discussion, BTW. I added another thread. The one about air strikes.

prejudices & grudges and blinders. wow. Nothing ever came of the incident last mass murder so this is just their warm up for even bigger massacres. . Their alternate theories have sure taken a turn for the worse.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
prejudices & grudges and blinders. wow. Nothing ever came of the incident last mass murder so this is just their warm up for even bigger massacres. . Their alternate theories have sure taken a turn for the worse.

You seem to think that war can be civilized. They are the enemy. Who do you think feeds, shelters them, of course you know. Just more anti American propaganda..
"War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it"
The quicker you defeat the enemy the more "humane" if that is possible it can be.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They are the enemy. Who do you think feeds, shelters them, of course you know. Just more anti American propaganda..

Then why pretend that women an kids aren't their (your) intended targets? Oh that's right because the community at large would disown you.

Trust me anything I could say at this point would be less telling that your post which clearly says women and children are valid targets

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Because they aren't targeted specifically, you will never understand that when you send someone to war, they do not in most cases have the time to pick and chose who to shoot at. This mythical community you refer to could care less what actually goes on in a war as long as it is done fast and efficiently. When things drag out people like yourself come out of the woodwork. If Afghanistan had been taken care of during the first two years as it should have, we would not be having this discussion. You are not arguing that women and children are getting caught in the fighting, they always have been, you are just arguing against the fighting period.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Trust me anything I could say at this point would be less telling that your post which clearly says women and children are valid targets
I've said this before, I'll say it again for the learning impaired...

I don't care what gender, or how old, if you're sporting a weapon, it's three in the face.

No more problem. I don't discriminate like some people.

;-)

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

I don't care what gender, or how old, if you're sporting a weapon, it's three in the face.

;-)

They just do not understand. to dense I guess.
:violent1:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's those that fain empathy and emotion for the loss of life that haven't clue one about a war zone.

If they actually had ever been in one, or actually objectively read any recorded history of combat, they would understand the context in which they argue, is asinine.

Funny though, I've seen more carnage and violence perpetrated by the opposition, upon its own people, then by NATO or UN forces. That includes Bosnia.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
If we can just get the numbers up, maybe this crap actually won't go on literally forever, just gotta get the death rate up a few times higher than the birth rate and sustain it for a decade or so and there'll be victory for all

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If we can just get the numbers up, maybe this crap actually won't go on literally forever, just gotta get the death rate up a few times higher than the birth rate and sustain it for a decade or so and there'll be victory for all
Why waste the lives of good CDN Troopers Mab's?

Just carpet bomb Afghanistan back to the stone age. Oh wait, they're already there, thanx to the repressive, archaic religious zealots.

Nuke the whole place, pave it over and build a McDonald's, who ever survives and won't scare the tourists with grotesque radiation mutations can run the fryers.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Because they aren't targeted specifically, you will never understand that when you send someone to war, they do not in most cases have the time to pick and chose who to shoot at. This mythical community you refer to could care less what actually goes on in a war as long as it is done fast and efficiently. When things drag out people like yourself come out of the woodwork. If Afghanistan had been taken care of during the first two years as it should have, we would not be having this discussion. You are not arguing that women and children are getting caught in the fighting, they always have been, you are just arguing against the fighting period.
Killing women and kids is a trend that started in the 20th century.
Your only complaint is the Germans weren't working fast enough, that's quite interesting you disgusting bag of bones.
I didn't say caught I said deliberately targeted. Just in Afghanistan there have been too many mass murders of civilians for it to be accidental, in that the US brags endlessly how accurate their bombs are they have problems finding the right village.

;-)

Another one that supports that mass murder of women and kids, let's hope there is such a things as 'turn-around being fair play' that comes into your life.

Trust me, your combined IQ couldn't convince a 3yr old that his death was justified as being paramount to the safety of your two hides.

It's those that fain empathy and emotion for the loss of life that haven't clue one about a war zone.
If they actually had ever been in one, or actually objectively read any recorded history of combat, they would understand the context in which they argue, is asinine.
Funny though, I've seen more carnage and violence perpetrated by the opposition, upon its own people, then by NATO or UN forces. That includes Bosnia.

Now why would you want to drag the CIA into this this, it only makes the US bigger goons than they are in the full light of day.

An excellent idea, all 3 of you should be at the town-square with all your relatives and once you behead all your little ones you can be disposed of like the pieces of garbage you have shown yourself to be.

Why waste the lives of good CDN Troopers Mab's?

Just carpet bomb Afghanistan back to the stone age. Oh wait, they're already there, thanx to the repressive, archaic religious zealots.

Nuke the whole place, pave it over and build a McDonald's, who ever survives and won't scare the tourists with grotesque radiation mutations can run the fryers.
So saith the 350lb jelly-roll, combine that with your last few posts it just doesn't get anymore grotesque than that. Just for a social experiment try repeating the above posts where some Canadian-Afghans are gathered to remember those 147 civilians, better yet fly over there to the exact villages.

The conditions in Afghanistan are directly related to US foreign policy, in particular to Soviet aid going there because all offers of assistance from the US was laughed at before being utterly and totally rejected as being a bad deal for the people of Afghanistan, which is pretty much a world-wide situation.

Do you guys have a club name yet, 3 little piggies is close.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

You are absolutely right, the oppositions in most cases seemed to be more violent towards their own people, than even us sometimes. Nothing worse than trying to make peace is an ethnic war.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

;-)

So, tell me Bear, how many of those women and children, in those 2 villages, were carrying weapons? Instead of puking out your usually assinine rhetoric, how about you show us that the u.s. bombing of those vilages and the killing of the women and children was justified.

No, the dense ones would be those that feel they can justify these killings.

:roll:.. right.... the usual rhetoric... "if you weren't there, you don't know" :roll:

We ALL know that a war zone is just this side of Hell. Using that as an excuse for killing innocents is a cop out. A rationalization on the part of the ones doing the killing.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why use Afghan as the model for that, you have had much more success in Africa using that system.

Try using something remotely close to the English language, or is drooling over the anticipated mass slaughter of women and kids just giving you too much of a woodie to type a real sentence? "Nothing worse than trying to make peace is an ethnic war"