Great Public Service Announcement From Ireland

rufus

Electoral Member
Mar 7, 2009
I think that it is very self explanatory once you watch it. The message is quite clear.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
A little more graphic than the Fire Department and the demonstration they give in high school. Shock and awe.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I wasn't going to say anything about 1 particular crash I attended, but I changed my mind.
South of Penticton, BC there is a straight stretch of Hway 97 at Kaleden, BC. One summer night 5 kids in a nice Mustang Mach 1 convertible were bombing along the stretch at a high rate of speed when a semi rig pulled out of a cafe near the end of the stretch. The Mustang went under the trailer. There were parts of kids scattered for hundreds of feet. The driver had seen the rig and started to swerve but was going to fast to execute a good evasion. It isn't pretty and it is heart breaking.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It's called courtesy, Gerry.
Thanks, Ton. :) It's a good clip. I've had to pick up the pieces after a few similar crashes.

courtesy my a$$....YOU chose to put the man on ignore... if you want to see what he posts....what his contributions are....take him off ignore.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
courtesy my a$$....YOU chose to put the man on ignore... if you want to see what he posts....what his contributions are....take him off ignore.
Look, twit, I put him on ignore because I was tired of his trolling. I am not the only one who thinks he trolls either. If a thorough job of the ignore lists was done I shouldn't even have been able to see the title of the thread.
So, yes, it is a courtesy that Tonnington did. So stick that up your "a$$". All things considered, I am not really surprised that you have no idea what courtesy is. And if you don't like me asking what someone has posted, don't read my posts and keep your bitter and petty comments to yourself.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Look, twit, I put him on ignore because I was tired of his trolling. I am not the only one who thinks he trolls either. If a thorough job of the ignore lists was done I shouldn't even have been able to see the title of the thread.
So, yes, it is a courtesy that Tonnington did. So stick that up your "a$$". All things considered, I am not really surprised that you have no idea what courtesy is. And if you don't like me asking what someone has posted, don't read my posts and keep your bitter and petty comments to yourself.

rofl....."yeev me ayone"....would you like a little cheese with that whine.

(that would be "leave me alone" in baby talk)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I am glad you translated, junior. If you don't like what I say, then don't read and whine about my posts.

It's you whining there little boy.....you're the one telling me to leave you alone

don't read my posts and keep your bitter and petty comments to yourself.

yet, here you are, still replying to my "bitter and petty" comments.....lol