Critically ill Canadian denied re-entry from Mexico

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
In the newspapers hearsay goes in as evidence, '"Doctors in Mexico told (Victoria's) husband, 'She has no symptoms or pathologies of the swine flu-virus and she never did: her condition is a direct result of her asthma,'" Pauline George told CTV.ca...'

How is the mother quoting the son-in-law's quote of what some doctors said evidence? The reporter seems ill-informed to be writing this story.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm not sure if this is partly attributable to Harper, but I doubt if compassion is one of his strong suits.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!

By Dr. Patricia A. Doyle

Global Research, April 26, 2009
Jeff Rense Program

I am making a plea to everyone who reads this, please, please DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE THAT IS PURPORTED TO 'PREVENT' THIS FLU.
Remember 1976 and the so called Swine Flu outbreak that was purported to be a coming pandemic? It only infected recruits at Ft. Dix. Why? Because I believe that the so called Swine Flu virus infected the recruits due to the vaccines they were given. Whether the government developed the Swine Flu 1976 virus and infected the recruits as a means to test the public to see if people would comply with a call to take vaccination against Swine Flu, or the recruits became infected via contaminated vaccine they were given as part of the recruit regimen, that outbreak was as phony as they come. I was one of the people duped into taking a Swine Flu shot and it made me so sick. I was sick in bed for three months after taking the vaccine.

Do not take seasonal flu vaccine if you are told that it could help prevent this brand new Swine Flu variant. It won't do a thing to prevent this flu. What it will do is serve up new genetic material to the Swine Flu virus that I have dubbed Spanish Flu 2, the Sequel. The Spanish Flu variant will use the gene sequences in the vaccine in humans

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!

By Dr. Patricia A. Doyle

Global Research, April 26, 2009
Jeff Rense Program

I am making a plea to everyone who reads this, please, please DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE THAT IS PURPORTED TO 'PREVENT' THIS FLU.
Remember 1976 and the so called Swine Flu outbreak that was purported to be a coming pandemic? It only infected recruits at Ft. Dix. Why? Because I believe that the so called Swine Flu virus infected the recruits due to the vaccines they were given. Whether the government developed the Swine Flu 1976 virus and infected the recruits as a means to test the public to see if people would comply with a call to take vaccination against Swine Flu, or the recruits became infected via contaminated vaccine they were given as part of the recruit regimen, that outbreak was as phony as they come. I was one of the people duped into taking a Swine Flu shot and it made me so sick. I was sick in bed for three months after taking the vaccine.

Do not take seasonal flu vaccine if you are told that it could help prevent this brand new Swine Flu variant. It won't do a thing to prevent this flu. What it will do is serve up new genetic material to the Swine Flu virus that I have dubbed Spanish Flu 2, the Sequel. The Spanish Flu variant will use the gene sequences in the vaccine in humans

Maybe we need another opinion on this.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
In Canada, the cases of Swine Flu have thus far been fairly mild thank God. No Flu is fun but this doesn't sound like a killer. All we can do is hope for the best.

I'm really disappointed that the Canadian government is blocking one of our own people from coming home because of some bureaucratic paranoia about this Flu that she doesn't have. Surely there is a way to get her home. She is a Canadian.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Directly from the article:

"None of the hospitals in the metropolitan area or the areas outside Toronto will accept her in the ICUs -- they are saying there are no ICU beds available," George said. "But that does appear to be the truth, we actually had a bed in one of the hospitals and it was nixed by the infection control doctor."
"We believe the Canadian doctors have made an association with the swine flu and will not change their decision."

This says the family believes that's why she's not there. It may not be the case. Typical tabloid journalism. The infection control doc could have nixed her transport for a variety of reasons. The most common one I could see is that patients transported from other hospitals are generally put in isolation till they're cleared of MRSA. No isolation room available means no ICU bed available. If she's in a good hospital in Mexico, she's not going to get first priority for a bed in Toronto.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In Canada, the cases of Swine Flu have thus far been fairly mild thank God. No Flu is fun but this doesn't sound like a killer. All we can do is hope for the best.

I'm really disappointed that the Canadian government is blocking one of our own people from coming home because of some bureaucratic paranoia about this Flu that she doesn't have. Surely there is a way to get her home. She is a Canadian.
Let her wait, if she doesn't have the flu she'll be back in a week or two, or does the gov of Canada not have the right to take steps to make sure the Mexican variant does not come here. It would seem to be considerably more deadly. You should fly down and meet her her and give her a warm hug and a kiss on the lips, after all there is nothing to be concerned about, it's only a mild flu right?
How , many has this 'non-fatal flu' killed in Mexico? I hear it is over 100 already.

Mexico Swine Flu Death Toll Rises To 103 : Homeland Security News

The probable death toll from a swine flu epidemic in Mexico has reached 103 people, Health Minister Jose Angel Cordova announced.
The minister said on national television that the number of those hospitalized due to the epidemic stood at about 400.
The previous probable death toll, announced Saturday, stood at 81 confirmed and suspected swine flu fatalities.
Meanwhile, the number of cases under observation has reached 1,614, up from 1,324, according to the minister.