Federal Emergency Management Agency

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.
The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people. There are numerous
Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen.
FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

Here are some web sites that will help in your quest for information. Copy and paste to your address bar.
http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=...
NewsWithViews.com -- Where Reality Shatters Illusion
For those who want to know: Reliable information on health, energy, media, war, elections, 9/11, more
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?c...
Educate-Yourself.org:The Freedom of Knowledge; The Power of Thought

Last edited:

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
I remember watching on CNN in 2002 when Aaron Brown hosted the evening news there during the Bush W era and there was some problem in the US and the question of The Posse Comitatus Act came up which I remember thinking as bizarre. The Act permits soldiers on US streets. I thought it made the US look like a banana republic. A possible sign paranoia is still quite thick in the nation.

So the idea of building camps to hold possible troublemakers may have gripped the US gov't since.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Also I was reading on one of those threads that the amount of land being used to grow corn for ethanol will drive up the price of food and cause potential civil disturbance. There may be shortages but the US will not be able to restrict food exports because China holds $1 trillion in US gov't bonds and may sell them unless the US continues to feed them. The US produces huge amounts of food, but ethanol is one policy disaster as world population grows and farmers cut back on potash fertilizer because it is getting too expensve. So yields are dropping. Ethanol is a welfare scheme for rural areas that may cause unrest.

So those camps may be filled up due to American policy collapse very soon.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
So while Americans are being concentrated into community domestic camps what happens to Canadians in need of assisstance? Is there a camp in my area that I can count on in times of need?