Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
WACO - Who Shot First?

Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA
DICTATORSHIP
HIDDEN HISTORY
Contrary to the image of a dangerous gun nut put out in the media in an effort to justify the burning of the church, official BATF records prove that David Koresch was rather harmless, so much so that the BATF agents invited him to go shooting with them just 9 days before they raided the church. Koresch supplied the ammunition. The BATF agents allowed Koresch to try out their weapons.

Webmaster's Commentary:
Sunday, April 19th, is the 16th Anniversary of the day the United States Government gassed a church full of women and children to death with a poison gas that is illegal to use in warfare.
The government claims the church members started the shooting. The photos prove otherwise.
WACO

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Had Koresh obeyed the warrants (wich were perfectly legal under the law), nothing would have happened.

You know, once in a while even the Conspiracy Theorists get something right.......

Even if the gov't story is correct and true, riding like an invading army into a compound full of armed religious fanatics awaiting the Apocalypse was....well......stupid.

And I believe the evidence which says BATF rode in and opened fire.....it sure as hell wouldn't haver been the first time..........

I remember listening to As It Happens on CBC Radio (hardly a hot-bed of right-wing apologists) when they interviewed the Sheriff of Waco, who was in tears. "Why??" he asked "Why didn't they simply ask me to go out there and present a warrant. I knew them, and had done it before, with no problem" The Sheriff had previously dealt with several problems at the "compound", and was always treated politely and properly, it bothered him not a bit to go there in an official capacity all on his own.

Koresh had been previously arrested for manslaughter and all the weapons at the farm seized. He was released and the weapons returned when he was acquitted......(self-defense)