Scientists find active 'super-thermite' in WTC dust

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Scientists find active 'super-thermite' in WTC dust

Tags:
Jones has told Visibility911.com, "In short, the paper explodes the official story that 'no evidence' exists for explosive/pyrotechnic materials in the WTC buildings."
Webmaster's Commentary:

The core column shown above the firefighter was discovered after the collapse. The angled cut occurs in exactly the manner that shaped charges slice through steel beams to control the way they fall. Notice the hardened once liquid metal. Was thermite used with the shaped charge?

The Raw Story | Scientists find active 'super-thermite' in WTC dust

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jun 25, 2008 -- Canada is so coolit's out-of-this-world. Just ask the residents of Vulcan, Alberta, home of theworld's first alien landing pad. The town built a Flying Saucer Landing Pad tocelebrate Canada's centennial in 1967. Photos of UFO's, crop circles andinformation on hoaxes can be seen at the Vulcan Trek Station.

Now this I can believe from you. Really all set up and waiting. How did the festivities go off?

Will Aliens Arrive in Time to Celebrate Canada Day?: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Stretch, it was established, without a doubt...some years ago I might add, that that picture was taken weeks after the event and well after Firefighters and Rescue workers had begun cutting steel to aid in its removal to facilitate the recovery of the bodies of missing personel.

As to the 'discovery' of nano thermite...bs...

From your link...

“These observations reminded us of nano-thermite fabricated at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and elsewhere; available papers describe this material as an intimate mixture of UFG[Ultra-fine grain] aluminum and iron oxide in nano-thermite composites to form pyrotechnics or explosives.

My dog reminds me of a cat too...:roll:

I also followed the link from that site, to the sourse article, then downloaded the full version. I'm still reading it, but unfortunately, 'nano thermite', is still well inside the 'experimental' stage of its life. Not to mention it's capacity falls far short of being able to cut sideways and through 1" steel columns. Besides that, the heat needed to ignite it and the device in which you would need to process cuts of that magnitude, far surpass the capabilities of a far greater incinderary, thermite.

But hey, don't let fact ruin your 'rationalised technology' theories.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Stretch, it was established, without a doubt...some years ago I might add, that that picture was taken weeks after the event and well after Firefighters and Rescue workers had begun cutting steel to aid in its removal to facilitate the recovery of the bodies of missing personel.

As to the 'discovery' of nano thermite...bs...

From your link...

My dog reminds me of a cat too...:roll:

I also followed the link from that site, to the sourse article, then downloaded the full version. I'm still reading it, but unfortunately, 'nano thermite', is still well inside the 'experimental' stage of its life. Not to mention it's capacity falls far short of being able to cut sideways and through 1" steel columns. Besides that, the heat needed to ignite it and the device in which you would need to process cuts of that magnitude, far surpass the capabilities of a far greater incinderary, thermite.

But hey, don't let fact ruin your 'rationalised technology' theories.

I believed you right up till you claimed to be reading.:smile:

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Magic Thermite and the 9/11 Fairytale.

Tags: 911

There it is people… thermite where no thermite was supposed to be and which we were told was not present but is indeed present and that means what? Well, it means a few things. It means that the people behind 9/11 who are in charge of the governments of the United States, Israel and Great Britain are going to have to have another 9/11 kind of event to counteract the brushfire that this report is going to cause around the world. The days of being able to block out the publics right to know are gone. This is going to get legs. This is something that can’t be spun.
Smoking Mirrors

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Study: 'highly engineered explosive' found in WTC rubble

Tags: 911
COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA
In a study published by the Open Chemical Physics Journal -- a peer-reviewed, scientific publication -- Steven E. Jones and Niels Harrit level a stark allegation: that within the dust and rubble of the World Trade Center towers lays evidence of "a highly engineered explosive," contrary to all federal studies of the collapses.

Webmaster's Commentary:
A reader pointed out that this story is no longer showing on Raw Story's main page.
I wonder why, given its obvious importance!

The Raw Story | Study claims 'highly engineered explosive' found in WTC rubble

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe pp.7-31 (25) Authors: Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen doi: 10.2174/1874412500902010007

Abstract We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.
Keywords: JScanning electron microscopy, X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy, Differential scanning calorimetry, DSC analysis, World Trade Center, WTC dust, 9/11, Iron-rich microspheres, Thermite, Super-thermite, Energetic nanocomposites, Nano-thermite Affiliation: Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DK-2100, Denmark.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
It was an inside job on every scale.
of course it was....having studied secret societies for a number of yrs before 911, I had been expecting them to pull something that would capture the worlds attention.....as I watched it all unfolding on tv the hair on the back of my neck was standing up and I was thinking "holy ****, they actually did it".
wonder what the nay-sayers will be saying.............. :lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Naysayers? The 30% who are too arrogant to admit they've been had and post stuff about aliens?

No shortage of that around.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
These are creative conspirators, that thermite may have alien origins, as a matter of fact it will definately be blamed on aliens before it is officially accepted as an inside job. Thankyou petros

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
well... there you have it...conclusive proof that the u.s. blew up their own towers and their own people for nefarious reasons. I, for one, am glad that it is all out in the open now. So this should mean that we don't need to weigh through any more of this "proof". The door can now be closed.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
instead of trying to justify why they wouldn't do such a thing try asking yourself why would they would. The "why they would" column is overwhelming compared to the "why not."

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
well... there you have it...conclusive proof that the u.s. blew up their own towers and their own people for nefarious reasons. I, for one, am glad that it is all out in the open now. So this should mean that we don't need to weigh through any more of this "proof". The door can now be closed.

Yep...I was not convinced until I read this thread about Magic Thermite Dust.

Close the book on it... they were right all along.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
instead of trying to justify why they wouldn't do such a thing try asking yourself why would they would. The "why they would" column is overwhelming compared to the "why not."

This is where I type...

ROFL