A scum bag at the age of 70 will die in Jail

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Madoff faces 150-year sentence after guilty plea

http://sify.com/finance/fullstory.php?id=14868331

I am surprised how no one put a bullet in his ugly brain from the people he stole from Billions.

It is logical to say that it isn’t important how much success one enjoys in the beginning or mid point in life, the final days are the ones that MATTER THE MOST according to KARMA. To go to prison for life at the age of 70
I hope Bernard Madoff the overgrown RAT WILL DIE REMEMBERING WHAT CAVIAR TASTED LIKE when he was F***** PEOPLE RIGHT LEFT AND CENTER, AND WILL BE SAD THAT HE NO LONGER HAS THE RIGHT TO WINE AND DINE ON OTHER PEOPLES DIME.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sady he will spend the rest of his life living on our dime. He does belong there though.

What bugs me is when these white collar crooks get to keep a lot of what they swindle. They ought to be treated like drug dealers and have everything seized.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Sady he will spend the rest of his life living on our dime. He does belong there though.

What bugs me is when these white collar crooks get to keep a lot of what they swindle. They ought to be treated like drug dealers and have everything seized.

Good day Eagle, the scum rat has agrees to give up property, art, tickets
But his wife has hired top brass Lawyers to protect assets that were originally put into here name for shelter, good old trick, I am sure she will not enjoy the wealth that was stolen from others to give to her.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I am surprised how no one put a bullet in his ugly brain from the people he stole from Billions.

It is logical to say that it isn’t important how much success one enjoys in the beginning or mid point in life, the final days are the ones that MATTER THE MOST according to KARMA. To go to prison for life at the age of 70
I hope Bernard Madoff the overgrown RAT WILL DIE REMEMBERING WHAT CAVIAR TASTED LIKE when he was F***** PEOPLE RIGHT LEFT AND CENTER, AND WILL BE SAD THAT HE NO LONGER HAS THE RIGHT TO WINE AND DINE ON OTHER PEOPLES DIME.

Oh come now- he can't be any worse than Lord Black. Bet he doesn't do a day over three years. (Black will be out any day now)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Good day JLM, Lord Black will doa full term. and Madoff will die in prison like
Ken Lay, Enron founder, dead at 64 - Jul. 5, 2006

Yep, Lay sure didn't last very long, he probably "lost heart" and that's what killed him, but Black is too arrogant for anything like that, but he could probably con his way out- after all he conned his way from about 30 years down to six years and after one sixth they can apply for parole.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
Considering that Bernie primarily ripped off Jews I am surprised that EAO and Einmensch have not cut and pasted reams of crud claiming that it is all a CIA operation. Following that Bernie should be praised and then awarded medals and a sainthood.

Hope he rots in there.

Trex

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Considering that Bernie primarily ripped off Jews I am surprised that EAO and Einmensch have not cut and pasted reams of crud claiming that it is all a CIA operation. Following that Bernie should be praised and then awarded medals and a sainthood.

Hope he rots in there.

Trex

Shhhhhhhhhhhh- let's not get those guys back on here.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I hope he gets what's coming to him and gets to spend the rest of his life(however long that is) in prison.

I also hope they are able to find some way of taking the money away from his wife, who obviously was in cahoots with him since the whole "transferal of funds" started.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I hope he gets what's coming to him and gets to spend the rest of his life(however long that is) in prison.

I also hope they are able to find some way of taking the money away from his wife, who obviously was in cahoots with him since the whole "transferal of funds" started.

REally!!!!!!!!!! What would a person do with 65 BILLION? Kind of bears out my last comments in the money thread. To which I would add, it can buy you a nice jail cell but it can't buy you freedom. :lol::lol::lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I see he just got sent off to jail and the Dow Jones is starting to soar. Maybe if a few more of these reprobates could be rounded up and jailed the economic problems would be remedied and Obama and Harper could get back to "frying bigger fish".

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
I was surprised also that no one took a shot at him, if he serves all the time, he won't see the light of day in this lifetime. His wife is still hiding 68 million plus the apartment. Wonder if she will make a deal or let him just waste away.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
The judge told this OVER GROWN RAT that he will never have the right to parole.
What is really astonishing is that greed will f the smartest con.