US Launch Border Surveillance Drone On Canadian Borders?

givpeaceachance

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2008
RCMP Staff Sgt. Ron Obodzinski said the new surveillance planes will be a big help in the fight against the smuggling of drugs, alcohol and people. "The program is going to enhance our relationship between our American partners and the Canadian agencies," he said.

These UA's have no way of identifying a terrorist from anyone else, so what is the real purpose for these things?

And how does spying on each other improve our relationship? I hope you all realize that it won't be long before they think we're all terrorists.

Remember : thejews, theblacks, thecommunists . . . who will be next?

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
They could afford a real drone, so this will have to do

givpeaceachance

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2008
No seriously. Why do we have to put up with this? Why is it that the government always has to go and do effed up sh#t like this to us????

What if we don't want this?

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
We're all criminals and the nation is our prison.

Democracy - freedom - liberty - my @ss :angryfire:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Whoever has to monitor those drones is going to have an extremely boring job. If they cross into Canadian airspace without permission, we should complain. I bet more crap comes from the US into Canada than the other way around. (guns and cocaine vs marijuana)

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Whoever has to monitor those drones is going to have an extremely boring job. If they cross into Canadian airspace without permission, we should complain. I bet more crap comes from the US into Canada than the other way around. (guns and cocaine vs marijuana)

This made me lol - this is so Canada! We'll complain damn it! That'll teach 'em! :lol:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

If it crosses into Canada....shoot the son of a bitch down

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Are you a communist?

Freedom is a good thing EagleDork.

Fascism is a bad thing - I guess Americans don't know that anymore.

Yankees have no rules but their own. They disregard any and all international laws. Their past president was a murderer. They illegally hold and torture so called terrorists.... What more can be said???

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
what...because they're the bully on the block they can do whatever they please? BS...time Canadians grew some balls.