desperation...someone wants to distract us from something!

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
There is a big contraversy going on in some of the forums as to what is really going on with the moon.

They are said to be installing liquid mirror telescopes on the moon in the next couple of years, and people are saying that since the first landing was a hoaxe that the money must be being diverted in another direction or for a more secret project in space.

There is also some other conspiracy concerning the LOFAR dishes, the TV frequencies all becoming available in the US this year, and the secret space station on the dark side of the moon.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
There is a big contraversy going on in some of the forums as to what is really going on with the moon.

They are said to be installing liquid mirror telescopes on the moon in the next couple of years, and people are saying that since the first landing was a hoaxe that the money must be being diverted in another direction or for a more secret project in space.

There is also some other conspiracy concerning the LOFAR dishes, the TV frequencies all becoming available in the US this year, and the secret space station on the dark side of the moon.

....and what about the cheese idea. who came up with that? CIA...NSA...NASA?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island

If a cow can jump over it, men can land on it. Apparently NASA has Armstrong's suit with cheese stains on the boots.
Clavius Moon Base - debunking the moon hoax
And if NASA really put their minds to it, they could land on the moon again. It's just that it would take another 11 years to solve the engineering problems!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If a cow can jump over it, men can land on it. Apparently NASA has Armstrong's suit with cheese stains on the boots.
And if NASA really put their minds to it, they could land on the moon again. It's just that it would take another 11 years to solve the engineering problems!

What problems would those be? How to keep from melting the cheese when landing and taking off?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I thought he was working at the tar sands.:roll:

Well, he caught a flight home at Christmas and now he's waiting for Syncrude to call him back.
PS
We could go to the moon forty years ago, but we can't go today. Have you thought we're living in a Merlyn's world as described in White's The Once and Future King?
Except, beye, I ain't gettin' no younger!

givpeaceachance

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2008
If a cow can jump over it . . . then you know it's a fairytale. Hahaha!

11 years to sort out 'what' engineering problems? If they did it successfully the first time why would they need that much time to 'fix something that ain't broke'?

Either way,I feel that money would be better spent elsewhere but I suppose that if we were to discover that the actual truth was that it never happened and that they've been using NASA funding for years for other, possibly less noble, reasons then it could be worth it. Although that would definitely be opening a Pandora's box.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop

Apparently NASA has Armstrong's suit with cheese stains on the boots.

That's because there's a Domino's on the moon???

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009

I know who that is. That's KRAFT! They started that one. Them and that brown cow. Shady bunch they are I tell ya. Jumpin' around all over the place.

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
CanadianLove : Can you elaborate?

This is the story on the tetescope from NASA - October 2008.

NASA - Giant Liquid Telescopes on the Moon

The story to do with LOFAR I don't know that well I let that one go out the other eye when the secret space station came up.

LOFAR has been around for years and they get nothing from it. Some say the the builders of the LOFAR eqipment have purposely jammed signals from the LOFAR array - by sattelite or space station - if an effort to convince the scientists they need newer and better equipment, thus bumping up sales.

Something is going on in the States with the TV frequencies because they have made it manditory for everyone to be on cable by a date set this year. If you are not on cable you will not be able to watch TV. Therefore there is no more braodcast TV. People cannot see they allowing this important spectrum to go to waste so figure there is a covert operation in the plan to some how use them for mind control. There have been experiments in mind control that have "proven" successful by "someone" and a system of tower transmitters have been built around the country. These towers allow FEMA ( I say FEMA because the towers are said to be theirs and on property said to be owned by them.)to transmit messages into the minds of mass populations at once.

I doubted this plan very much until one day I read about the exeriment around the Manhatten Project. One of the off shoots was an experiment in mind control using 406MHz transmitters. The desire was to hit the enemy with a beam at 406MHz and the enemy troops would become more sedate. They US could then go into the area and capture the enemy troops with little resistance.

Well, I read this and thought about it. The transmitters that we use today for search and rescue are 406MHz. and the effect dicribed would be a perfect attitude that you would want instilled in a paniced person. The rescuers could then approach the person being rescued with less fear of that person acting up and hindering the rescue effort. The idea of the transmitter is if you get lost or a ship goes down you active the transmitter and it sends a signal to a satelite, which pinpoints you and the rescua are sent to find you. The transmitter in such close proximity may also be having a calming effect on the people.

Last edited:

givpeaceachance

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2008
CanadianLove :

So I read the liquid telescope on the moon article. If they manage to do that then they will have put a liquid telescope and a human being on the moon
and all will be said and done.

But this LOFAR thing sounds kinda interesting. I know that they're doing the TV thing in Canada too. Only I thought it was if you don't switch to digital, you don't get TV. Either way, they say it's happening b/c of the new High Definition format.

So what you're saying is that you've read somewhere that someone wants to use TV for mind control? Am I getting this right? Do you have any idea how?