Researcher Blasts HPV Vaccination Marketing

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Sunday, 15 February 2009 Researcher Blasts HPV Vaccination Marketing
'A lead researcher who spent 20 years developing the vaccine for humanpapilloma virus says the HPV vaccine is not for younger girls, and that it is "silly" for states to be mandating it for them.
Not only that, she says it's not been tested for effectiveness in younger girls, and administering the vaccine to girls as young as 9 may not even protect them at all. And, in the worst-case scenario, instead of serving to reduce the numbers of cervical cancers within 25 years, such a vaccination crusade actually could cause the numbers to go up.'
Researcher blasts HPV marketing

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Vaccination Liberation

'All states allow a medical exemption and some states allow philosophical and'or religious exemptions. However, the American Medical Association and ChildrensHealthCare.org are actively promoting the abolishment of religious and philosophical exemptions.

Likewise, other corporate fanatics are also challenging informed consent'

See the exemption forms and information at Vaccine Liberation,org
Vaccination Liberation Exemptions

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I have no problem with people choosing not to vaccinate their kids provided they will keep them at home and isolated when an outbreak does happen. I do have a problem with the autism fear mongering.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I have no problem with people choosing not to vaccinate their kids provided they will keep them at home and isolated when an outbreak does happen. I do have a problem with the autism fear mongering.
the problem being tracy is we dont have a choice.......we, as parents..... well I should say I as a parent would like to have the right to decide if my child gets vaccinated and is aloud to be in school if she isnt. something about a right to an education.....injecting crap into our kids generation after generation...tends to null and void our immune system! a bit like devolution if ya get my drift

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Your child's right to an education has to be balanced against other childrens' right to not be infected by communicable diseases your kid will bring to school.

Last edited:

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
the problem being tracy is we dont have a choice.......we, as parents..... well I should say I as a parent would like to have the right to decide if my child gets vaccinated and is aloud to be in school if she isnt. something about a right to an education.....injecting crap into our kids generation after generation...tends to null and void our immune system! a bit like devolution if ya get my drift

Stretch, this seems to contradict your belief that children can't be in school if unvaccinated, other than when an outbreak occurs (and I can't imagine you would want your kid at school when a disease was going around which they have no protection against anyways, would you?).

"Unlike some countries, immunization is not mandatory in Canada; it cannot be made mandatory because of the Canadian Constitution. Only three provinces have legislation or regulations under their health-protection acts to require proof of immunization for school entrance. Ontario and New Brunswick require proof for diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella immunization. In Manitoba, only measles vaccination is covered. It must be emphasized that, in these three provinces, exceptions are permitted for medical or religious grounds and reasons of conscience; legislation and regulations must not be interpreted to imply compulsory immunization. Requiring proof of immunization for school entrance serves two main purposes. First, parents who have forgotten to have their children properly immunized will be reminded and can rectify the situation. Second, parents who do not wish to have their children immunized must actively refuse and sign documents attesting to that fact. Also, all provinces and territories have regulations that allow for the exclusion of unvaccinated children from school during outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases."
1. Immunization in Canada - Canadian National Report on Immunization, 1996 - CCDR Volume 26S4 May 1997