Beijing Skyscraper Fire

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC

OK, so why didn't it collapse like the world trade centre buildings?

Any theories?

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Was it built the same way?

I don't know. Building seven was just a regular old building.

Maybe the Chinese have better steel with a higher melting point?

The Chinese building and the WTC buildings were all made of steel, we can be sure of that just because of their height.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
It was not built in New York City where the Mob controls the construction trade where not all the building material was put into the building that's why it's not falling

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
While I think there was something fishy about the WTC collapses, one thing to answer ScottFree's question is that in the WTC, the jet fuel has to be taken into account which would burn at a much higher temperature...

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steel

The steel didn't melt. Only the conspiracy flakes make that claim.

then there were the reports from emergency people about hearing and seeing explosions

Confusion and conflicting reports are always a part of large disasters.

but I dont want to hi- jack this thread mate

Then don't make silly little comments about explosives at the WTC. Leave that nonsense for the conspiracy minded circle jerks. The rest of us that want to deal in the science can discuss that aspect of it here.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
The steel didn't melt. Only the conspiracy flakes make that claim.

Confusion and conflicting reports are always a part of large disasters.

Then don't make silly little comments about explosives at the WTC. Leave that nonsense for the conspiracy minded circle jerks. The rest of us that want to deal in the science can discuss that aspect of it here.

go and read the thread....there were pools of molten metal in the basement weeks later.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:sad1:.......Geez, I hope "China" wasn't trapped in there, burning to a greasy little cinder.

I would sure hate to lose him and his many deep philosophical dissertations.

Has anyone seen him??

Anyone??

:-(