Barack Obama -- An Anti-White Racist

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
You know that book is about his troubled youth right?

He also admits he did coke.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
I think he comes by his opinions pretty honestly. It's stupid for white people to think others will keep the same high opinion of them they have.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Ron, that site isn't working for me. I keep downloading the plug in like it says but then still the same error....

Now I'll never know how black I am...sigh

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Just looks like a whole bunch of out of context quotes (and some of them were just quotes of opinions others were expressing to him, not his own opinions). To me it shows nothing except a man who had to live torn between two different worlds.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Just looks like a whole bunch of out of context quotes (and some of them were just quotes of opinions others were expressing to him, not his own opinions). To me it shows nothing except a man who had to live torn between two different worlds.

OMG, Karrie! Are you daring to suggest...that Barack...might be...gulp...human? Did we know this before? How could the US have let a human run?!?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
OMG, Karrie! Are you daring to suggest...that Barack...might be...gulp...human? Did we know this before? How could the US have let a human run?!?

It was a bold move on the part of the Americans. Up until now they've tried to stick to privileged robots to run the country. The last model they got in though... a nepotism bot... had some serious programming errors. So they decided to try moving back to human flaws rather than robotic ones. We'll see if it pays off in the end.

ParsonManning

Time Out
Feb 11, 2009
Makes me think that most of those individuals posting to this particular thread are brain dead.

Quit trying to find some demon in Obama and try to understand he is just another guy trying to do his best for his country.

You conspiracy theorists and anti-christ-idiots could just jump off the nearest cliff you can find - you fools.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Makes me think that most of those individuals posting to this particular thread are brain dead.
... you fools.

WTF!? The original post claimed that he was racist, and EVERY post after that either made fun of the original post, talked about how his views weren't racist, or talked about something off-topic. Not one poster in this thread agreed with the video. yet you claim most of us are brain dead and call us fools? Re-read and get back to us.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He probably read the original post and assumed it was a bunch of supporting posts without reading any.