Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
From the Telegraph
Quote:

By Daily Telegraph Reporter 
Last Updated: 11:43AM GMT 26 Jan 2009

The RAF has tried to shoot down suspected UFOs as part of a Government directive, it has been claimed.
Pilots have apparently fired upon the unidentified objects without success since the 1980s, according to Nick Pope, who used to run the Ministry of Defence's UFO project.
"There was a faction in the MoD who said 'We want to shoot down a UFO and that will resolve the issue one way or another'," he told The Sun.
"We know of cases where the order has been given to shoot down - with little effect to the UFO."
Mr Pope claimed that the RAF only attempted to engage when the mysterious objects were perceived to be a threat.

How do the Brits know that little green men are terrorists?

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
If the aliens wanna come down here, without a visa and anally rape a few people for giggles, I say, let em eat lead.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Good Morning cousin Spade,

Well, that just proves the Brits are not too smart (I am one you know - first generation Canadian born, so I can't be accused of being racist!). If these guys have come from far away and the RAF's weapons are ineffectual against them and they have not fired back, then you have to admit two things. First, they have the technology to blow our asses to kingdom come and they come in peace. If their intentions were otherwise, they would have taken over a long time ago. So only an idiot would fire on them or give that order. But then, as they say, "Military Intelligence is an oxymoron".

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm sure the Canadians have shot at a UFO or two in their time too. Once you shoot it down and figure out who's inside, it's no longer a UFO... it's just a new piece of technology from some other country.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I'm sure the Canadians have shot at a UFO or two in their time too. Once you shoot it down and figure out who's inside, it's no longer a UFO... it's just a new piece of technology from some other country.

You are brilliant, Karrie. Alien or not a shot-down craft is technically not a UFO. Damn clever, those British. Must be the Scots among them!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What!??? They have been importing mad alien cows!!?? That's illegal, isn't it?
Are these aliens mad? (actually, if they were mad, wouldn't they fire back on the RAF?)
I'm confused. Not enough coffee yet.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
What happens if they feel attacked and shoot back?

Who's to say that shooting at them makes them feel like they are being attacked. Frankly, we don't know what they may find threatening

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Holy Cow! That looked like a direct hit too. They were cloaking a cow! I didn't know cows could fly, but then it was alien.
And why would these aliens want to anally probe a cow? That's just wrong in any universe. Humans on the other hand... the aliens are just probably trying to figure out why we so full of **it.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Is that '67 Saucer a Mark II with a turbo-charged lithium-crystal warp drive? If it is, I think several on this forum are in the market for the lithium! Prices?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Is that '67 Saucer a Mark II with a turbo-charged lithium-crystal warp drive? If it is, I think several on this forum are in the market for the lithium! Prices?

Sorry Spade I sold the warp drive before christmas. I have a wind shield and most of the exhaust and a hyperdrive tranmission jump modual and a complete, I think, water closet with faucets, and an assortment of other parts which I can't guess at. I'll post fotos of the lot and you can make me an offer.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Sorry Spade I sold the warp drive before christmas. I have a wind shield and most of the exhaust and a hyperdrive tranmission jump modual and a complete, I think, water closet with faucets, and an assortment of other parts which I can't guess at. I'll post fotos of the lot and you can make me an offer.

Hey, I have a few auto (land only) parts on my garage floor I need to get rid of. Is a trade possible?