Zionist Control of US Policy

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
January 17, 2009

Zionist Control of US Policy

Source

I was recently asked to answer the following question: In the original post there is mention of Israel controlling US policy. How exactly does that work?

The short answer is this: A highly influential and extremely well bankrolled collection of groups directs energy simultaneously in a number of directions: Political, media, academic, inter-faith, and other areas, in order to create consent for Israel's policies and to sway politicians to support those policies. The rest of this article examines this process in greater detail, primarily through the words of academics who have studied it for years.

To my mind, Israel's actions, and the extent to which they are enabled by the power of the Zionist lobby is -- or at least should be -- the central moral question confronting Jewish people worldwide, and especially in the US.

To the extent that it isn't, is the clearest indication of the moral degeneration, and ironically, the existential purposelessness which Zionism -- as an answer -- has provided to the Jewish people.

Israel's actions should be of equal concern to any human concerned with Justice and minimizing human suffering, especially Americans and Europeans whose governments support these unjust and genocidal polices, which potentially threaten to escalate and consume the entire world

MORE........ Atheo News: Zionist Control of US Policy

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The prime mover of TWOT (the war on terrorism) is Zionism. The ultimate target is Islamic banking. As long as Zionists have a stranglehold on western economies through central private banks, nothing will get anything but worse.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
"Certain individuals and groups have used the term "Zionism" as a pejorative to justify attacks on Jews. According to historians Walter Laqueur, Howard Sachar and Jack Fishel among others, the label "Zionist" is in some cases also used as a euphemism for Jews in general by apologists for antisemitism."

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
To say that the word ''zionist'' is anti-Jew shows the unending ignorance of the far right because it is precisely the term used by Tel Aviv government to describe itself.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
sez who???????//

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Here's all the proof you need to show that the Zionists control the government as Olmert ordered Bush to leave a conference in order to speak to him on the phone and to change a UN vote:

Think Progress » After Receiving Phone Call From Olmert, Bush Ordered Rice To Abstain On Gaza Ceasefire Resolution

Bush is Olmert's lap dog!

Oh Gimme a break!

Olmert hardly has any influence in Israel, much less Washington.

My guess is that Olmert offered to do the unilateral ceasefire in so many days.......bargaining for time.

This stuff is simply idiotic.....and perhaps you could explain why Bush et al have refused repeatedly (and unwisely) to support an Israeli attack on Iranian nuclear sites?

Broken puppet strings? :roll:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
"The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern people originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites. It was proposed at first to refer to the languages related to Hebrew by Ludwig Schlözer, in Eichhorn's "Repertorium", vol. VIII (Leipzig, 1781), p. 161. Through Eichhorn the name then came into general usage (cf. his "Einleitung in das Alte Testament" (Leipzig, 1787), I, p. 45. In his "Gesch. der neuen Sprachenkunde", pt. I (Göttingen, 1807) it had already become a fixed technical term.["

Sorry, I should have said Hebrew instead of Jew. ............most sorryiest ever.

So when we refer to semites we really should clarify if we mean Hebrews (Jews, ?)
or Arabs.

or not. I don't care really.

:cool:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Anti Jewish sentiment was extremely high in the USA and Truman agreed to the state of Israel only to "save lives" which he then immediately doubted had succeeded. He did so fearing he would lose votes (because of being seen as going after them) and fearing the Arab world would disrupt the American business interests. Truman had previously refused to help the Jewish people in this matter and acted only when he really felt his back was against a wall (or more accurately the Jews backs were against the sea). So it is my opinion that this single pledge and acknowledgement of Israel on Truman's part is why the US favours Israel so much. Support of Israel isn't in their best interest and never was. During the cold war the Americans wanted to keep the USSR out. The USA always feared Israel might become communist which is why they vehemently opposed Zionism after WWI. Today the US has a foreign policy designed around Israel that presumes Arab hostility so it is easier to support Israel than not.

It should be noted too that had Truman denied support for a Jewish state he might have been overwhelmed by Jewish refugees, which given the sentiment toward Jews in the USA, would have been political suicide.

"Americans don't like Jews much better than Nazis." - Fortune Magazine referring to a pole it commissioned in the 30's.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Anti Jewish sentiment was extremely high in the USA and Truman agreed to the state of Israel only to "save lives" which he then immediately doubted had succeeded. He did so fearing he would lose votes (because of being seen as going after them) and fearing the Arab world would disrupt the American business interests. Truman had previously refused to help the Jewish people in this matter and acted only when he really felt his back was against a wall (or more accurately the Jews backs were against the sea). So it is my opinion that this single pledge and acknowledgement of Israel on Truman's part is why the US favours Israel so much. Support of Israel isn't in their best interest and never was. During the cold war the Americans wanted to keep the USSR out. The USA always feared Israel might become communist which is why they vehemently opposed Zionism after WWI. Today the US has a foreign policy designed around Israel that presumes Arab hostility so it is easier to support Israel than not.

It should be noted too that had Truman denied support for a Jewish state he might have been overwhelmed by Jewish refugees, which given the sentiment toward Jews in the USA, would have been political suicide.

"Americans don't like Jews much better than Nazis." - Fortune Magazine referring to a pole it commissioned in the 30's.

An interesting analysis IMHO. Although I'm now gonna try and tear it apart.......
:)

I doubt the USA would have been "overwhelmed" by Jewish refugees, as they could have done the same as Canada, and simply refused to take them in.....with the full compliance of the general population.

You are dead on that the USA used Israel as a counter to Soviet presence in the ME during the Cold War.

But I think you missed the reason for continued American support for Israel, which is, let's face it, very ofter counter-productive to American interest in the region.......I think there are four basic reasons for it:

1. History: the Jewish state used to be the darling of the progressives with the Kibbutz and the powerful Labour party and the fact so many were persecuted by the Nazis, and they were seen as the underdog........I remember the awe, the admiration, the glee at Israeli success in the Six Day War.........little Israel, nation of a devasted ethnic group, the 99 pound guy that was always beaten up, kicks the bully-boy (Egypt) in the kneecaps, and when the bully's buddies come to save him, little Israel pounds the bejesus out of all comers, in very little time....truth or not, that is the "inspiring" vision most Americans had at the time.

2. Ideology: the Jewish state is seen as being "one of us" with a working constitution, a viable robust democratic tradition, a dedication to western values.........they are seen as a natural ally surrounded by vicious Arab despots, the best of which is an actual King, fer God's sake.......worthy of our aid.......

3. Militarily: A dependable foothold in a strategic position. Very strategiic.

4. As Israel was the baby of the intellectual moderate left, it is now the baby of the religious right.......how could any good bible-thumper, be anti-Israel????? Especially one who sees the current clash between Islamo-fascists and the West on purely theological terms, throw in the "God's Chosen People" aspect, WOW! Powerful stuff in avery religious nation ...... It is not the Jewish lobby that influences US policy in this regard nearly as much as it is the Christian lobby.....